New Friend Maybe??

#Sameday Friday 7:00pm

Diamond POV

"Let's go" Lisa rushed getting out the car grabbing her forever 21 bag

"Okayyy" I dragged grabbing my purse quickly getting out the car

So apparently she spent more time then she was suppose to at the mall and now she rushing ME? crazy right.

She quickly open the door and ran inside. "HURRY WE ONLY HAVE 45 MINUTES MAX" she yelled from upstairs

I rolled my eyes and locked the door before heading up stairs.Once I made it upstairs I walked inside my closet to look for something to wear at this skating ring place I looked through my closet and I seen my black jeans and my tiger long sleeve shirt I grabbed that and put it on my bed before going inside my drawer to grab my matching pink set undergarment I set my panties and bra on the bed before walking inside the bathroom I tied my hair up and put my bonnet on so it wouldn't get wet then I proceeded to get naked once I took all my clothes off I cut the water on hot and hop it I grabbed my dove soap and continued on with my shower.

15 minutes later...

Stepping out the shower I grabbed my towel and rapped it around my small frame I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste then started to brush my teeth and tongue after 3 minutes of me brushing my teeth I put my items back up I walked out the bath and went towards my bed I unwrap my towel from around me and dried off good I grabbed my panties and slipped them on then I put on my bra I grabbed my jeans and put them on then I slipped my tiger shirt on I liked this outfit it was cute.

"DIAMOND" Lisa yelled from her room

I rolled my eyes. "YES LISA"

"10 MINUTES IM SERIOUS" she said seriously then I heard a thump. "IM OKAY" she said chuckling

"I didn't ask but okay" I mumbled I walked inside my bathroom and went under the sink I grab my curling iron and plugged it up so it can get hot I made sure to grab my make up bag and did me a light face because I know I would be sweating like crazy once I was done doing a light face I took my bonnet off I grabbed my curling iron and started to do big curls in my hair.

"You ready" Lisa asked opening my room door. "sis you look goooodddd ass fuckkk" she said gassing me

I giggled. "Whatever, but I'm almost done" I said doing my last big curl and combed them out a little I unplugged my curling iron and sat it on the sink so it can cool down.

"Hurry I'll be in the car" she smiled then walked out the bathroom

I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked good I fluffed my hair out a little more and then I put my curling iron up I grabbed my dove deodorant and put some on then grabbed my perfume and sprayed a little on then put it back up I walked out the bathroom and walked towards my dresser I grabbed my purse and phone then made my way down stairs.