SCARED!

"WHAT THE FUCK" Dave yelled grabbing his head grunting. She quickly pushed Dave off her making him fall on the floor. She quickly grabbed her bra and panties then slipped them on before dashing out the door. "Oh god! my baby where-

      ( Omniscient )

( Diamond POV )
"Oh god! my baby where is she" diamond mumbled rapidly looking around the living room she knew she didn't have enough time so she had to think quick. She turned around and she seen some stairs she immediately ran up the stairs and ran into a room from where she heard her babygirl whining. "GIVE ME HER" diamond yelled punching the girl in her face.She quickly grabbed kairi out the car seat and her baby bag before she ran back downstairs. "Lisa" she whimpered sniffing. "where are you Lisa" she whimpered looking around rapidly. Her eyes soon spotted a room door and she quickly but quietly walked inside her heart immediately dropped at the scene in front of her diamond started to slowly walk over to the bat that was by the closet door across the room and grabbed it making sure she was holding kairi in a good grip in her left arm. "GET OFF" she yelled swinging the bat at his head roughly. "Shit!" She heard him groaned before falling off lisa onto the floor. "COME ON! Dave is unconscious" she said quickly grabbing Lisa hand.

( Lisa&Diomond POV )
"Okay okay my panties and bra" lisa said quickly grabbing her undergarments slipping them on before they left Lisa kicked jay in the head. "I hate you" she yelled at him looking down at his unconscious body. Diamond grabbed her hand and the ran out the room. "Where is the door" Lisa asked panting. She was tired,scared and out of breath. "Come on, we have to find it before they wake up" diamond said clutching onto kairi body and adjusted the baby bag before walking towards the kitchen. "No this way look! Look" Lisa semi yelled at diamond grabbing her arm pulling towards the back where she seen a all black door. "Okay come on" they started to run towards the door before Lisa pulled it open and lucky the door open revealing darkness and trees. "Come on let's run" diamond said before taking off into the woods with Lisa behind her. They ran for they life, they was panting like crazy they were scared they hit even curve and turn they could find so they would get caught.

( Dave POV )
Dave woke up with his hand pounding. "Shit" he hissed touching his head before looking at it. "Blood?" He asked confused. Then that's when it hit him DIAMOND he quickly got up off the floor and grabbed his black joggers before slipping them on he walked inside the bathroom to check his head and seen he had blood running down the right side of his face. "SHIT! Imma fuck her up" he gritted snatching some tissue off the roller and rub some blood off his forehead. He walked out the bathroom dashing out the room door yelling. "DIAMOND WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT" he yelled thru out the house after 2 minutes of waiting he didn't get a response so he decided to go up stairs. "Aye li-" dave sentence got up short when he seen Liam on the floor holding her nose. "Yo wtf happened to you" he asked walking over to her. "Yo-your w-wife h-h-hit me" she mumbled still holding her nose as tears blurred her vision. Dave sucked his teeth before rubbing his hand down his face roughly. "Go get clean up" he murmured before walking back down stairs. "I'm gone kill ha ass...shittin me" dave mumbled to his self then suddenly jay popped up in his head. "OH SHIT! JAY" Dave yelled jogging inside the room he seen jay take Lisa in. Soon as he walked inside the room he stop dead in his tracks seeing jay layed out on the floor. "These girls crazy" he mumbled walking over to jay kicking him. "Get up bitch ass nigga" Dave grumbled kicking him again. "AHH FUCK! Stop nigga" jay growled rubbing his head his head was pounding. "Shit my fucking head hurt" he grumbled standing up. Dave quickly turned around seeing he was naked. "Bro put on some damn clothes we gotta go find they ass muthafukas knocked our asses out" Dave said before walking out the room sitting on the couch. After waiting for 5 minutes he seen jay walk out the room with a black T-shirt and his black joggers with some nike slides they was some what matching Dave just had on red. "Let's go" dave growled grabbing his gun as jay grabbed his. "Look the back door open they must left out dat way" jay said touching his forehead before looking down at his hand. "Imma kill her ass" he grumbled mugging nobody in particular. "Come on let's go" Dave said walking out side the back door taking tough steps. They continued to walk inside the woods yelled and shouting diamond and Lisa name but got no response.

( Diamond POV )
"I'm tired let's take a break" diamond said panting slowing down her pace. "Break? Really? They could be looking for us right now and you what a freaky break" Lisa semi yelled at diamond trying not to scare kairi who was looking around. Diamond let out a deep sigh rubbing her forehead she was getting aggravated. "Lisa what you want me to do? I'm carrying my baby in these woods we are lost we can't find a road and I'm tired and hungry I haven't even slept yet! we don't even know what time it is I'm pretty sure it's the next day" she snapped looking at lisa with her eyebrows frowned. "It's not my fucking fault nobody told you to mess with that crazy ass nigga" Lisa snap back at diamond but quickly covered her mouth realizing what she just said. "I'm sor-" Lisa sentence got cut short by diamond. "It's fine" she sniffed. "I-I didn't know h-he would b-be like that...I was stupid I shouldn't never have messed with him...it's a-all my fault" She whimpered making Lisa face go pale. "No no no it's not your fault diamond I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that" lisa said walking over to Lisa giving her a hug. "I'm so tired lisa" diamond cried into her chest. "It's okay come on let's go sit over there" Lisa said pointing over by a lake that had a big log by it. "Okay" diamond sniffed adjusting kairi and her baby bag in her arms before they walked over to the log taking a seat. "You should feed her" lisa said looking down at kairi who had a little dirt on her blanket and her hair was a little messy. "Hold her" diamond said passing Lisa kairi so she could pull out her enfamil milk, bottle and water to make her bottle.

( Dave POV )
"DIAMOND" dave yelled angrily walking thru the woods gripping his gun tightly. "Bro, chill these girls ain't no wea, shit I'm fucking tired" jay complained looking around. "Fuck that shit, I don't give a fuck she took my damn baby imma kill ha" he grumbled rubbing his forehead in frustration. "FUCK MAN" he yelled punching the tree. "Aye chill, we gone find dem take a damn chill pill" jay said chuckling.  "Man whatever" Dave mumbled rolling his eyes. They continued walking thru the woods yelling and shouting for diamond and Lisa but they didn't get a response jay and Dave was getting frustrated from all the walking they was doing and it was hot making them rip they shirts off. "Aye hold up" jay whispered holding him back. "What nigga I ain't-" dave sentence got cut short by jay growling. "Hold up nigga, that look like them sitting over there on that log" jay growled gripping his gun he was ready to shoot Lisa ass in the back of the head. "Come on let's go I ain't finna sit hea and be spying on they ass" Dave grumbled taking a step foreword but a tree branch broke causing Lisa and diamond to quickly look back. "you bet fucking not" Dave growled looking at her with rage gripping his gun tightly with his right hand and his left hand balled up into a fist. He was sweating from his forehead dripping down to his toned hard chest his teeth was clenched tightly his breathing was uneven and his red joggers hanged dangerously low off his waistline showing off his calvin klein briefs he looked like he could kill her just by his intently stare.

( Diamond POV )
"Leave me alone" she yelled at Dave a tears started to blur her vision. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he growled at her-LETS CUT IT SHORT😳!!!

What y'all think gone happen? 🤭

A special someone might just pop up !🥳

Make sure y'all vote & comment 💙 y'all ask for this so I'm giving it to y'all... NEXT CHAPTER COMING IDK 🥱😭!!!