Wtf happened?

Didn't ProofRead!!
( Diamond POV )
"Leave me alone" she yelled at Dave a tears started to blur her vision. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he growled at her-LETS CUT IT SHORT😳!!!

( Omniscient )

( Diamond POV )
"Leave me alone" she yelled at Dave a tears started to blur her vision. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he growled at her. "Go away" diamond said backing up away from him grabbing kairi baby bag putting it on her back. "DIAMOND! I swea to fucking god if you move another fucking muscle" dave growled walking towards her as jay walked towards lisa. "Gimmie da baby" jay gritted sitting giving his gun to Dave who grabbed it immediately. "NO" lisa yelled with her voice cracking. "Give me...the...fucking...baby" he growled inching close to her as she took steps back. "I SAID NO" Lisa yelled running back inside the woods with diamond not to far behind. "RUN LISA! DONT DROP HER" diamond yelled as tears ran down her cheeks. "I got her" Lisa yelled turning a corner picking up her pace. She jumped over a rock that was in front of her so she wouldn't fall and continued to run. "where is a rode...LISA LOOK FOR A RODE" diamond shouted at her taking a glance back to see Dave and jay running full speed towards them making her shriek. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled at them. "DIAMOND BRING YO FUCKING ASS" Dave yelled as he pulled the trigger to his gun but it missed diamond leg by a inch causing the bullet to hit the tree. Diamond started to sob she didn't know dave could be so freaky crazy she was panting like crazy and scared for her life. "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID" Lisa yelled looking back at him. "Bitch Gimmie my baby" Dave growled picking up a rock and threw it at the back of her heading making her fall over. "MY BABY" diamond yelled as she quickly jumped up and caught kairi before hitting the ground landing on her back. "AAHHHWHAHHHH" kairi started to cry out from all the commotion that was going on.

( Everyone POV )
"Stay on the fucking ground" he growled at diamond walking up to her before looking down at a whining kairi. "Go away! Please! Leave me alone" diamond cried looking up at him she looked a mess her hair was everywhere her clothes was dirty she had dry blood that was on the right corner of her mouth. "Get the fuck up" he growled standing over her. "Bitch" jay growled yanking Lisa off the ground smacking her across the face making her fly back into a tree. "You fucking hit me with a fuck ass lap" he growled grabbing her by her shirt slamming her into the tree. "Stop! Please" Lisa cried struggling to get his hands off her. "Kiss me" jay whispered in a demanding voice. Lisa shook her head rapidly looking away from him. Jay roughly grab her face before shoving his tongue down her throat. Dave grabbed diamond arm roughly pulling her up off the ground. "Dave my b-baby" She whimpered shaking violently. "I should snap yo fucking neck" he whispered in her ear. "Let's go" he said grabbing her arm."no,please stop it" she whimpered trying to get his hands off her. Dave quickly looked back and smack her across the face making blood instantly spill from her mouth. "STOP FUCKIN PLAY WITH ME GIRL" Dave shouted at her making kairi crys to get loud. He glanced down at her before rubbing his hand down his face trying to calm down. He grabbed diamond arm before dragging her with him. "NO!" She shout kicking him where the sun don't shine causing him to grunt. "ohhh fuck" he growled clutching his d*ck. Diamond quickly grabbed a rock before jay could react and threw it at his head. "RUN" she yelled at lisa. Lisa kicked jay in the d*ck before they took off into the woods leaving jay and Dave in pain.

( Diamond&Lisa POV )
"DIAMOND!!! I see a rode" Lisa said panting pushing tree branches out of her way. "Really? show me" diamond said running behind her trying to keep up with her. After 5 minutes of them running they seen a long dark rode it looked like no one drove down that rode but they didn't care. "C-come on let's walk now" diamond said out of breath adjusting kairi before wiping the little blood she had on her off. "Yeah let's do that I'm pretty sure we got far enough" Lisa said agreeing with diamond. Diamond and Lisa was happy they got away from them lisa thought both of them dudes was crazy she never experience nothing like that she thought they would have died.

1hour&30minutes later...

( Diamond&Lisa POV )
"I see a gas station let's go stop there I gotta call my mom" Diamond said panting adjusting kairi in her hands she was so tired her feet hurt she didn't know what to do she HATED dave. "Okay come on" Lisa breathe out running her hands through her wild long black 24 inch brazilian hair. "I hope we never see they asses again them bitchs could die" Lisa said looking over at diamond. "Yeah I don't want to see them either b-but I don't w-wish death you know that kairi-" diamond sentence got cut short by Lisa. "Bitch fuck him! Do you not see what the fuck them niggas did to us? Do you like getting yo ass beat or what cause I don't" lisa snapped before pushing pass diamond taking a seat on the concrete by the gas station. Diamond let out a shaky breath before looking up at the gas station sign that read Race Track before continuing her walk. "Can you hold her please while I call my mom" Diamond plead looking down at lisa. Lisa didn't say anything she just nodded her head she felt like diamond was being stupid at this point. "Thanks...er...and I'm sorry about what I said it's just h-hard for me to say I-I w-ish he could d-die" diamond murmured looking down at lisa as her vision got blurry. Lisa frown her eyebrows before looking up. "What are you cr-" Lisa got cut short from a horn blowing. "AYE DIAMOND IS THAT YOU?" they heard a deep voice with an accent ask.

( Dave&Jay Pov )
"Damnn that fucking b*tch" Dave growled getting up off the ground. He dusted off his joggers before looking up. "Jay man lets go!" Dave grumbled looking down at a in pain jay. "Shit that bitch kick me in my d*ck" jay growled sitting up he wanted to snap Lisa neck in half. "Diamond did the same..get the fuck up let's go back to da city ion got time to be chasing her ass right now" dave mumbled running his big hand down his face roughly before adjusting his gun. "You giving up already nigga?" Jay asked angrily standing up fixing his joggers. "No! I ain't giving up I want my fucking daughter...fuck her ass fo now...I'll figure out sum shit else" Dave growled before turning around walking away into the woods back to the house. Jay sucked his teeth before following dave he wanted lisa in his arms again and he was gone make sure of dat. Dave was angry he thought he should have locked her up in a damn basement he wished she never got away from him but he wasn't stopping at nothing he wanted her and nothing was gone take her from him.

( Diamond&Lisa POV )
Diamond looked up squinting her eyes to see a white bmw truck with rims on it causing her to frown her eye brows and back up quickly grabbing kairi from lisa. "It's ME AUGUST" she heard the voice yell causing her and lisa to immediately snap there head in there direction. "OMG August?" Diamond said relaxing a little bit before smiling walking towards the car with Lisa behind her. "Wassup Lisa" Breezy said licking over his lips before smiling showing off his pretty white teeth. August parked his car before they hopped out. "Why you-Wtf happened to your face?" August asked frowning his eyebrows grabbing her face gently examining it. Diamond knew just by the look on his face he was getting angry because his eyes was turning red-LETS CUT IT SHORT !!!🥱😳

80k😳 WOAHHH THANKSSS

Vote & Comment 💋

Let me know y'all opinions on the characters...

Next chapter coming IDK!!🥰

Y'all gone like chapter 30 🥴 is that you A?

Btw chapter 30 is my last chapter on this book IF YALL WANT Book Number 2 Let me know...💅🏽

Me- why you gotta be such an ass Dave

Him- stfu and mind yah business Damn (rolls eyes)

Me- what ever asshole get your act together.

Him- suck my d*ck b*tch (SticksUpMiddleFinger)

Me- (Gasps) f*uck you.

Him- (smirks) Yah wish (laughs)