Punishment...

( WARNING ⚠️ ABUSE & SEXUAL ABUSE AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY SEXUAL CONTENT DON'T READ please & thank you...let's continue shall we )

kairi is 7 months btw..💅🏽
( Omniscient )

Once dave made it to there unknown destination he opened the truck car door for them to get out.

"Get out" jay growled at lisa grabbing her arm roughly. "Don't fucking touch me" she said jerking her arm away from him. "You betta calm yo ass down fo I throw yo ass in them bushes" jay gritted in her ear gripping the back of her neck causing her to wince. "Ow stop" she said wincing as jay continued to push her towards the house door.

"Let's go" Dave said looking down at diamond and kairi. "Okay hold on" she mumbled slightly rolling her eyes grabbing her purse before reaching for kairi car seat. "Nahh I got it" dave said pushing her hand out the way grabbing kairi she rolled her eyes before getting out the truck.

Diamond looked up to see a big beautiful house she stared at it in awe...wow she thought to herself staring up at the house.

"Stop staring keep it moving" dave said shoving her. "Stop putting your hands on me dave" she frowned turning around. "Stop playing with me dime" he said grabbing the back of her neck walking inside the house.

"Stop touching her nigga" Lisa said standing up looking at dave with a mug. "Shut cho ass up damn" he said pushing diamond on the couch making her sit down.

"Don't talk to m-" Lisa sentence got cut short by jay glaring at her. "Didn't he say shut the fuck up" he said walking up to her quickly grabbing ahold of her face. "Let me go" she mumbled looking up at him with a hard glare. "Yo ass annoying" he mugged her pushing her face back.

"Jay stop" diamond frowned looking at jay causing him to only roll his eyes at her. "Shut up" he mumbled walking towards Dave standing next to him looking down at them.

"LIAM" Dave yelled out. A short brownskin girl with a high ponytail in her head came down stairs with maid dress on walking up to Dave. "Yes sir" she mumbled looking down. "Watch my daughter for a few hours I got sum business to handle" he said handing Liam kairi car seat causing diamond to immediately stand up.

"Dave what the hell are you doing" diamond said walking up to them grabbing the car seat out the girl hands glaring at her before looking back at Dave. "She's not taking my baby...I don't know this girl" she complained pointing at the girl.

"Diamond go sit yo ass back down" he said grabbing the car seat back pushing her out the way. "DAVE IM SERIOUS SHES NOT TAKING HER" she yelled pushing his chest. "Stop- you know what...Lima go upstairs I'll be up there in a min" he said calmly looking at her she nodded her head before making her way upstairs.

"This some bullshit" Lisa mumbled looking at the two who was arguing. "Dave you can't let that baby go up there with that girl we don't know her" she said looking at him. "I don't recall fucking you and getting yo ass pregnant so shut the fuck up" he growled at her.

Dave shrugged diamond off him before making his way upstairs with a yelling diamond down stairs he ignored her and continued to walk up stairs. Once he made it upstairs he opened a room door with a cleaning Lima inside there.

"Watch her fo me" he said sitting kairi carseat on the bed before looking at lima. She nodded her head at Dave before looking over at kairi smiling causing kairi to only return a mug making her smile instantly drop. "I-I d-don't think s-s-she likes m-me" she stuttered playing with her hands.