Interview With Characters..

-DIAMOND-

How do you feel about Dave ?

- ( frowning ) do I really have to answer that?

Not if you don't want to.

- ( Nervously ) okay then I'll pass.

Do you love Dave ?

- I mean of course we have a child together I just can't deal with him.

Can you explain why?

- well...er...he have did some evil things to me that really hurt me and he was just to toxic I can't.

How old are you?

- I'm 19 I'll be 20 soon. ( Smiles )

How tall are you ?

- I'm 5'2 I think or 5'1

How do you feel about the people that read this book do you think they like your story ?

- I mean i hope so I have some negative people and positive people and I'm glad that some actually like my story...i think my story will help a woman become a better person I mean this just the beginning it more to come. I had to learn from my mistakes.( Shrugs )

Dave? Where is he?

- I'm sure he outside because he's next for the interview ( Looks Confused )

Would you ever be with Dave again?

- no...he's too toxic I never knew someone could be so crazy...he hurt me some many times and In so many ways  (Sniffs)

How are you doing now?

-I'm still going through the process of healing you know? ( Sniffs ) I'm trying to be strong f-for my d-daughter I don't want her to grow up and be like me...I don't want her to make the mistakes I did I know everyone makes mistakes every o-one n-not p-perfect but...I wa-nt her to be perfect.

Are you talking to anyone right now?

- ( Blushing ) I mean we are kinda talking I like him he's a nice person he's really sweet.

Do Dave know ?

-no? And it shouldn't matter he don't ru- why you asking me that...You know what I-I'm leaving ( Grabs Bag& Walkes Out Slamming Door )

Welll okay? Next I guess..

-Dave-

Hello mr.east

- Wassup

Are you currently in a relationship right now?

-nahh I only want one person...she know who she is (Shrugs & Licks Lips)

How tall are you?

- 6'5

Do you have any kids ?

-Yeah I have a beautiful 8 months year old baby girl name kairi chanel Brewster ( Smiles Hard )

When your daughter get older will you let her date?