Ch 3

Quirk: Metal Manipulation

You can manipulate metal that is anywhere in a 10 foot radius to you. You can bring it to yourself (like a magnet) and bend and twist it.

Drawbacks: using your quirk on an object that is quite large or thick will exhaust you and can result in aching joints.
____________________________
(Day of the Entrance exam)

Y/n walked out of the big stadium like room where the paper exam and the instructions for the physical part had been explained. As she waited for the huge gates to open she slid on some bracelets that she'd had in her pocket. The beads were made of metal and the bracelet itself could easily click on and off to allow the beads to fall off if needed.

"REAADY? GOOOO!" Y/n gasped at the loud voice. The large doors swung open and y/n took action, running as fast as she could to spot some robots. One of the giant beasts had locked onto her and had started to attack, one of its giant legs slamming down next to her.

"OH GOD YOUR HUGE!" y/n screamed as she reached out a hand to the robots leg. Immediately the lower half of the leg twisted and turned, eventually crumbling so the robot came crashing down. She'd use this method occasionally, manipulating massive amounts of metal like that was exhausting though so she instead used the metal beads from her bracelet to puncture holes in the robots until they fell. Her joints had started to sting though and she was quickly growing tired. Just as she was rounding the corner she spotted a massive robot. "One of the zero pointers?! That things massive!" Suddenly, the robots head was crushed. Kids around y/n had started screaming. Y/n looked around frantically before looking back up at the sky, now noticing that someone was falling to the ground.
Y/n gasped and covered her mouth.
Someone stepped in front of her, blocking her view. Y/n shoved past all the people. The kid was laying on the ground, limbs twisted. Y/n quickly ran to the kid, sliding down next to him. "It's Izuku!"

"Izuku! Oh god! Don't die!" Y/n frantically looked around.

"He's....alright...I got him w-with my quirk....in the last second..." a weak voice called. Y/n looked over, a girl with short brown hair bad been trapped under a slab of concrete.

"Move outta the way!" An old voice shouted. An elderly lady pushed through the crowd, walking over to Izuku. "He'll be alright. Im Recovery Girl, I'll fix him right up. Why don't you go help that young lady over there." The nice old lady pointed to the girl who was stuck under the concrete. Y/n nodded her head quickly and rushed over to the girl. A few other students had come over to help her lift up the slab.

"T-thanks a ton! My name's Uraraka, nice to meet you..." y/n took her hand and shook it.

"Y/n." Y/n said, smiling.

"Ah! Y/n! Nice to meet you! Thank you for lifting that thing off me." Y/n nodded. Uraraka then ran over to Izuku to shower him in 'thank yous'.

After getting fixed up by recovery girl y/n headed out of the exam area and grabbed her bags, changing out of her sweaty clothes into some clean ones she'd brought. She then headed home, bones sore.

____________________________
A/n: here's your meme!

____________________________A/n: here's your meme!