Ch 12

Y/n's eyes opened. It was still quite dark outside so she assumed it was still late in the night or at least very early morning. Her parched throat was the thing that woke her....other than how sweaty she was due to being sandwiched between her two friends. She quietly opened the door and headed down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Y/n grabbed a cup off of the shelf and walked over to the fridge, quickly realizing that the family had gotten a new fridge while she was away and definitely was not the same one from her childhood. She panicked, looking at the water dispenser and not knowing how the heck to use it. Sighing in defeat she set her glass down on the counter and headed back up to ask Bakugo how to use it. The door to his room creaked open and y/n tiptoed to his bedside. She tapped his shoulder gently, whispering his name softly. When he did not wake she resulted to shaking him. His eyes shot open and he was immediately angry. Groggy, but angry.

"What the hell do you want?" His voice was a hushed angry whisper.

"I don't know how to use your water thingy from the fridge..." she quietly huffed. He sighed at her and ripped his covers off, yanking her down the stairs.

"Why didn't you just use the damn sink?" He asked as he shoved the cup under the dispenser and pushed a button that read 'water'. Y/n blanked, internally calling herself an idiot for not thinking of that first.
"Here," he shoved the water at her, a little spilling out and splashing her shirt. She glared at him and took the glass from his hand, pouting down at her wet shirt. He didn't seem to notice as he was already heading back up the stairs to his room.
Y/n gulped down the water and ran after him. She crawled back onto the makeshift floor-bed-nest and wiggled her way back in between her friends. Almost immediately Kaminari's arm slammed back over her. His eyes opened in a squint as he pulled his arm back off of her.

"Whyyyy is your shirt wet?" He tiredly whispered.

"Bakugo spilt water on me." Y/n answered back. From behind her Kirishima mumbled what sounded like
'Rude'.

~timeskip~

Morning came and the three of them were abruptly awoken by the covers being aggressively ripped off of them.
"Get up idiots and clean your shit up." Bakugo growled from above them. Y/n let out a groan and she slowly stood up. The 'bed' wasn't very soft all night and eventually she could feel the floor digging into her hips so when morning came she was rather sore. Bakugo headed down stairs to eat breakfast but said that the three of them couldn't come out until they finished cleaning. After they folded everything and put it back in its place they headed down to eat. The good thing about having a sleepover with Bakugo is that you can have whatever you want for breakfast and no one really cares. But since y/n was here and she was Mitsuki's pretty much favorite human, pancakes were made for them.

"Thank you!" Y/n thanked her politely after grabbing a plate.

"Anytime kid! It's my thanks for keeping him busy!" She pointed a thumb at Bakugo. He glared back in annoyance, shoving a pancake into his mouth and chewing quickly. He'd finished quickly and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"DIIEEEEE GERMS!" His faint yelling could be heard from the bathroom. Y/n and the boys looked at each other and snorted at him, preferring to wait for him to leave the bathroom for them to brush their teeth.

Soon enough it was time to leave, they all packed their bags.

"Bye kiddos! I'd love to have ya over again soon!" Mitsuki smiled at them. "KATSUKI! Come say goodbye to your friends!" She shouted back into the house.  Bakugo appeared in the doorway, his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Bye losers." He said in an I-don't-want-to-but-I-have-to voice. His eyes glaring to the side. Y/n gave him a gentle punch to the shoulder and smiled.

"See you later Katsuki." She said as the front door closed.

"She's changed a lot since you last saw her," Bakugo's mother spoke. He shrugged. Mitsuki turned to look at him. "How does it make you feel?" She asked. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" He shifted on his feet.

"I meant, she's cute, isn't she?" A small smile grew on Mitsuki's face. Bakugo's eyes widened a fraction.

"Tch, whatever, I'm going back to my room you hag." His hands shoved back into his pockets.

~timeskip~

Y/n groaned as she unpacked all her clothes from the night before, shoving them into her hamper. "Phew, I need to get good sleep tonight since I slept like crap last night." She thought to herself. Suddenly, her phone dinged. Y/n picked it up, a message from Izuku.

Hey, remember to study for the test this Friday!!! :)

He'd promised he'd remind her if anything important came up in school and boy did he. Y/n groaned at the thought. Tests were not her strong suit but she had to try, right? She opened all her school supplies and started studying...aaaaaand she ended up falling asleep at 11:00. Things did not go as planned....

____________________________