Ch 7

After the strange run in with that strange fellow y/n began her journey home. Every couple minutes she'd adjust her backpack straps, they were digging into her shoulders and causing some mild pain. Then, someone e l s e bumped into her.
Y/n could tell this one was on purpose. This was some over drawn slam-of-the-shoulder type biz.

"Ugh! What do you people wan-," it was Bakugo. Of course! Who else would would body slam her like that? "Oh hey Katsuki," y/n said as casually as possible. His only response being 'tch'.
"You still live in the same house?" Y/n asked, trying to keep a casual conversation with this feral creature.

"Yeah." He gave a short answer. Y/n squinted her eyes at him.

"Hey why are you walk-," she was interrupted yet again.

"I'm only walking with you because my house is this way remember? I'm not walking WITH you or anything, we're just walking in the same general direction so shut up." He huffed at her and turned his head to the side. "Where do you even live now? Some dump?" He turned to look back at her, a smirk blessing his features.

"Ok mister I do not live in a dump! I'm sure you know the apartment complex Izuku lives in right? I live there." Y/n explained. Bakugo only gave her a very bored look.

"Sooo you live in a dump." He teased, the smirk returning. Y/n death glared him.

"No. I do N O T live in a dump Katsuki." She crossed her arms. He looked at her blankly again.

"You do."

"Do not!"

"Yep"

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!!"

"KATSUKI!" A faint (but vary furious) screech was heard in the distance.

"Oh god..." Bakugo whispered in slight fear. "Cmon if I'm dying your dying." He yanked y/n's wrist hard enough to rip her arm off.

"Ow that hurt!" Y/n screeched at him.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" bakugo's mother sounded furious.

"What?!" He yelled at her once they were in the house.

"ARE YOU ABUSING THAT POOR GIRL?!" She yelled at him. Bakugo dropped y/n's wrist.

"IM NOT ABUSING HER CALM DOWN YOU HAG!" Bakugo's palms crackled and popped. Mitsuki went silent as she looked at y/n. Her mouth opened and closed as she looked from Bakugo to y/n and back again.

"Is that y/n?" She pointed at the girl.
Y/n gave Mitsuki a nervous wave.
"Oh my goodness!! Oh honey it's been so long! Last we saw you, you were a little thing just above my waist!" Mitsuki reached out to grab a hold of y/n's hands. Y/n couldn't help but smile. "Oh you've grown to be so beautiful, no wonder my Katsuki dragged you home." She gave Bakugo a wink. Bakugo rolled his eyes at the comment, huffing something under his breath. "Now," Mitsuki spoke, looking y/n in the eyes. "If he gives you any shit you come to me you hear?" She then whipped around to face Bakugo. "And do not, I repeat DO NOT TOUCH WITHOUT ASKING, YOU HEAR YOUNG MAN?" Bakugo let out a sigh, rolled his eyes, and nodded.

After catching up with Bakugo and his parents Mitsuki had offered y/n to stay with them for dinner. Y/n politely declined since she had homework.

____________________________
A/n: meme time!

____________________________A/n: meme time!