Ch 9

Y/n let out a labored sigh as she set down all the groceries on the counter. The sky had already grown dark by the time she had finished putting them all away. She made herself something to eat before doing all the necessities and heading to bed. After thoroughly convincing her brain it was alright to sleep and she had no homework her brain finally allowed her eyes to close.

"Ha! Ha! I won again!" The outline of him was fuzzy...but the closer he came the more clearly he was visible.
"C'mon get up you idiot," the blurry image of a young Bakugo grasped y/n's hand and hoisted her up beside him. "I don't think I've ever seen you quit that fast! Looks like you're more of an idiot than I thought!" His laughter seemed to echo throughout the vast blurry space of white. His image blurring further.
"H-hey! geez stop crying!" His voice was fading.

"Wait, your," things we're picking themselves apart.

"Leav," the sound of wind seemed to sway his words away.

"Don't." Only the echo of a voice remained.

Y/n's eyes opened as light poured through her window. She sighed and brought a hand up to her forehead. The dream she'd had was more than a dream. It'd been a memory, that day she had told Bakugo she'd be leaving. Y/n remembered she'd bawled her eyes out that day. All her friends had been in Japan and the thought of leaving them all behind...they'd been so close. Y/n shook her head to clear her thoughts. She pulled on her uniform and headed to the bathroom to clean herself up before making breakfast.

~timeskip~

Y/n had locked up her apartment and was heading to school. Izuku was no where in sight so she just assumed he'd walked to school by himself or maybe with some of his friends.

"Why are you following me!" Y/n turned to see what was going on. A girl was yelling at a boy with wild purple hair.

"I'm not?" He tiredly answered her back. Y/n walked away quickly, not wanted to get involved in whatever was going on between those two.

As y/n neared UA an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Heyyyy BESTIE what's up?" Kaminari said with extra emphasis on the 'bestie' part.

"Oh hey Denki." Y/n gave him a smile. Kaminari gasped at her.

"First name basis already?? Man I'm hitting those bases, first base down!" He let out a laugh. Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes, pushing his arm off her shoulder.

"C'mon lets get to class before Aizawa beats our asses." Kaminari nodded and followed her to class. But someone else had started to tag along too.

"H-hey....Nice rack." A lisp-y voice sounded from a place far below. Y/n pivoted to face the tiny creature known as Mineta.

"Can I help you?" Y/n glared down at him. She did not really enjoy his selection of words. A 'hey your pretty' would have sounded better in her opinion. The rather short boy raised a mischievous eyebrow.

"Yeah....how 'bout you come to my place after scho-,"

"What the hell," a slightly ticked off Bakugo towered behind Mineta.

"Huh?" Mineta turned around to look up at Bakugo. "Ha! Your just jealous because I'm closer to them than you are." Mineta pointed up at y/n's chest. Bakugo's eyes squinted down at him in disgust.

"Just go you overgrown pickle!" Bakugo made a lunging motion at Mineta and he scuttled away.

"See you later Mineta!" Kaminari waved.

~timeskip~

"If sand is rocks and dirt is rocks....then is everything just rocks?" Kirishima was laying on the grass staring up at the sky with Kaminari by his side.

"Bro..." Kaminari whispered. It was lunchtime and y/n has quickly discovered a favorite pastime of theirs was laying in the grass and contemplating life. Bakugo on the other hand was fully focused on his meal. He looked mildly angry too so y/n assumed he must be planning on how to be better than Izuku or something.

"Hey Baku my man! Sleepover Saturday?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah sure whatever just don't wake the hag up at six in the morning again... she was a nightmare for the rest of the day." Kirishima gave him a thumbs up and started whispering to Kaminari. They were definitely planning to wake up Mitsuki at six. Y/n wanted in on the sleepover too. She turned to Bakugo and stared at him till he noticed her. Eventually his eyes glanced in her direction and he seemed to bristle when he noticed she was staring at him.

"Uh! What?" He glared at her. Y/n only fluttered her eyelashes in response. "Ew your being weird." His nose scrunched up in disgust. Y/n gave him her biggest smile. "Ugh you can come too geez just stop that you look ugly." He looked away from her. Y/n smiled happily and returned to her food. Mission accomplished.

____________________________
A/n: here's your meme!

____________________________A/n: here's your meme!