Ch 5

(Couple weeks later)

Y/n awoke to her blaring alarm. She sighed, sitting up to slam her hand down to get the demon to stop making its horrendous noise. The alarm stopped it's beeping and y/n lied back down in bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to keep herself awake. Suddenly she remembered that her first day of UA was today. Excitedly, she jumped out of bed and rushed over to her closet and swung the door open. Once she'd gotten the school uniform on she went out to make herself some food in the kitchen. She'd just gotten some bread out when she heard a knock at her door. Y/n walked over and opened the door, peering outside wearily.

"Hey y/n!" Izuku greeted her from the doorway. His cheery personality immediately bringing a smile to her face.

"What's up Izuku?" Y/n waved him inside.

"Oh nothing much, I was just wondering if you'd wanna walk to school with me today?" He sat down at the counter while y/n toasted some bread.

"Oh sure! Better than walking with no one right?" She giggled, "would you like some bread?" Y/n asked, looking up from the toaster at Izuku. He shook his head 'no'.
"M'kay." Y/n tied the bag up and set it on the counter. "You nervous?" She asked him. He'd been fiddling with his fingers for a while.

"Of course i am. I've worked so hard to get here and that fact that I made it gives me butterflies!" He said half nervously- half excitedly. Y/n nodded. She was nervous too but it felt more comfortable to hide the nervousness than to express it.
Her bread popped up out of the toaster and she quickly spread some butter onto it.

"Mmwe cphan phet gophing," her words were muffled by the bread in her mouth. Izuku tilted his head to the side.

"What was that?" Y/n swallowed the bite she'd taken of the bread before speaking again.

"We can get going." She pulled her bag onto her shoulder.

"Ah- yeah!" Izuku hopped off of the chair he'd been seated on and followed her out the door. Y/n locked the door and then they were off.

The walk to school blanketed y/n in nostalgia. Memories of all her young friends walking places. To school, walking home, to the nearby park, Bakugo leading them into the forest to do who knows what. Y/n gave a gentle smile.

"We're here!" Izuku bounced happily. Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts and gaped up at the massive UA building. "It's amazing isn't it??" Izuku tugged her sleeve and they both quickly ran to their class. The large 1-A doors slid open and
Y/n marveled at all her classmates. Every single one of them seemed so unique and interesting in their own way. She wanted to meet all of them.

"DAMN DEKU!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" A gravelly voice yelled out from the sea of students. Y/n jumped and let out a small gasp. Izuku quickly ran to y/n. His eyes were slightly teary out of fear and he hid behind her. Loud footsteps were Heard- stomping up to y/n. Whoever it was, they weren't scared to get close. A tinge of frustration rose in y/n chest. 'Do you really have to scare my boi like that?" Y/n thought, eye twitching as she looked her opponent in the eye.

Deep red shadowed by blonde bore into her own. Red, an all familiar color, it was her favorite after all. 'Katsuki?' Y/n thought. She studied his face. He almost looked the same as his younger self, if you took away all the features that were now defined. His face was more angular, eyes more piercing and fierce. Y/n could hear his breathing. Eyes trailed down to his chest to see the steady rise and fall of each breath. She brought her eyes back to his.

"Katsuki? S'been a while." Y/n leaned back, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow teasingly. For a moment Bakugo's eyes faltered from the fierce glare as he recognized her.

"Haah? The hell? Your here too? What, you teaming up with this loser huh." He sneered.

"Still picking on Izuku huh? Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks..." she gently grabbed Izuku's wrist and led him away. Bakugo was silent for a moment.

"Shut up you idiot!" He yelled after y/n. She could only laugh. It was good to know that he was still the Bakugo she knew from when they were little. Though he was a little more....attractive. Puberty did him good.

____________________________
A/n: M E M E

____________________________A/n: M E M E