Ch 17

Y/n picked up the test paper that had been passed back to her. "a D, huh?" She sighed inwardly. "guess that's what I get for staying up so late." Part of her didn't want to, but the other part of her knew that she should look and see what she did wrong. "...maybe Bakugo or Kirishima will look over this with me...im not even gonna try asking Kaminari for help." she laughed to herself quietly. Her chair scooted back as she stood up and walked over to her friends.

"Hey y/n! mind if I ask whatcha got on the test?" Kirishima asked as he stumbled over to Y/n and Bakugo.

"Uhh I got a D." She winced at herself. A mocking grin spread it's way onto Bakugo's face.

"Heh, looks like your fallin' behind." He jested. Kirishima nudged him in the side with an elbow.

"Bakugo, be nice geez. Some people have bad days ok?" Kirishima shook his head at the blonde. Bakugo let out an annoyed 'ugh' and crossed his arms. "How about this, since Mr. Grumpy over here thinks your falling behind I guess he should be the one to catch you up." Kirishima smiled smugly at the now fuming boy.

"The hell?! I'm not doing that!" His eyes narrowed at Kirishima in anger. "If she cant keep up then that's her problem not mine!" Kirishima faked a yawn like Bakugo was boring him.

"Its ok Bakugo, we all know you couldn't teach to save your life." y/n could tell Kirishima was pushing his buttons on purpose. She tried to stifle a laugh.

"HAAAH?" Bakugo was pissed. "ILL SHOW YOU WHO CAN TEACH!" He yelled at Kirishima. y/n was snickering quietly now. The redhead's plan had worked but now it was time to lock it in place.

"OH YEAH?? WANNA BET?" Kirishima raised his voice too.

"BRING IT ON SHITTYHAIR!" Bakugo had a competitive smile on his face.

"I BET YOU THAT Y/N WILL FAIL THE NEXT TEST BECAUSE YOU ARENT A GOOD STUDY BUDDY!" Kirishima yelled at him.

"WHAT!!? FUCK YOU, IM THE BEST STUDY BUDDY! SHES GONNA ACE THE NEXT TEST CAUSE OF ME!" Bakugo slammed his hand on the table, scorching it slightly with his quirk. y/n burst into laughter and fell to her knees.

"PFFHAHA you guys!!! ar-AHAHHA!" she couldn't stop laughing at them.

"oh geez YOU BROKE HER BAKUGO!" Kirishima pointed at y/n's crumpled figure on the ground.

"WH- I DIDNT BREAK SHIT!!" He defended himself, glancing down at y/n and then back up to Kirishima.

"Katsuki...do I need to send you to the principals office?" Aizawa questioned him from the front of the classroom. It appeared that the fiery blonde had woken him from a nap.

"No." Bakugo huffed from his seat.

"It's a bet then, you help y/n study for the next test." Kirishima whispered.

"I- WAIT-!" Bakugo was interrupted.

"No take backs!" Kirishima smiled innocently. Y/n was pulled to her feet by the redhead.

"Thank you Kiri." she was still getting rid of the last of her giggles and wiped a tear from her eye.

"No problem. Here, I'll give you Bakugo's number so you guys can get in touch." y/n handed him her phone so he could type in the number. "Aaand done! there you go." He handed her phone back. y/n thanked him a second time before sitting back down in her seat. Kirishima plopped back down into his own seat.

"Psst." Mina whispered to him.

"What?" Kirishima whispered to her.

"Did you do it?" She asked with an exited smile.

"Yep." He smiled back, giving her a thumbs up. Mina pumped her fist.

The bell rang, signaling snack break. y/n and Bakugo walked over to the group. Mina nervously looked a Kirishima And he nervously looked back.

"Uhh, why don't you two get some snacks?" she gave them something to do while Kirishima and her schemed.

"Huh? Just get y/n to do it. Why do I have to come with her?" Bakugo grumbled.

"I Uhh. I don't have any money on me right now." y/n scratched her cheek. Bakugo sighed in annoyance.

"Fine! c'mon lets go. If you get lost in the crowd I'm leaving your ass there." Bakugo griped.

"Ok, they're gone." Kirishima commented.

"Ok, so. They're gonna go study right?" Mina asked.

"Yep." Kirishima nodded.

"Ok, PERFECT. so they're gonna be hangin' out and gettin' to know each other better!" Mina clenched her fists in excitement.

"They've know each other since they were little." Kirishima raised an eyebrow at her. Mina gasped.

"EVEN BETTER! childhood best friends, oh my gosh!" Her eyes sparkled.

"Why's this making you so exited?" Kirishima laughed at her.

"Kirishima! It's only so often that you see a love story develop before your eyes!" She held her hands to her heart. The redhead only laughed at her.

"Pfft whatever you say Mina." He shook his head in amusement.

"Guyyys were back!" y/n skipped to them, pretzel bag in hand.

"Ahh, pretzels again!" Kaminari whined as he walked over to them. y/n placed a hand on her hip.

"Well no one specefified what they wanted." she whined.

"You mean, SPECIFIED?" Bakugo corrected her.

"You know what I mean!" y/n shouted at him.

"Geez no wonder you failed the test." He smirked at her. Mina and Kirishima looked at each other. Slow smiles spreading onto their faces.

"See what I mean? They're bickering like a married couple." Mina pointed at the two fighting. Kaminari butted into the conversation.

"Wow you're right, should we tell them?" He questioned Mina. Both Kirishima and Mina's eyes widened at Kaminari.

"No, we need to let these things happen on their own." Mina said as if she was giving a life lesson.

"I agree." Kirishima added. The three of them looked back to y/n and Bakugo.

"Oh I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A SLUG!!!!" y/n yelled at Bakugo.

"HAH! WHEN YOUR SLEEPING YOU DO!" He jested at her.

"YOU ARE SO MEAN!" She crossed her arms.

"MEAN? WHAT ABOUT THAT SHIT YOU DID TO DEKU WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE!" He yelled back.

"OHHH YOUR ONE TO TALK ABOUT DEKU!" y/n poked Bakugo's chest with a finger. Mina deadpanned at Kirishima.

"Ok we should probably stop them before they kill each other."

____________________________