9.

It wasn't until Dacre felt David's tiny hands all over his face that he woke up the next morning. He had stayed up the majority of the night stressing about Shay, and there was nothing more that he wanted to do than go console her, but he figured that she needed some space. He had absolutely no idea what he had done wrong.

He hadn't pushed her too far, had he?

She had one hundred percent consented to what they had done last night, but now he was thinking if there were signs that he missed and he just felt so bad that he decided to rid himself of the thought. Plus David was nagging him about breakfast, and he still had things to clean up so they could leave.

It was around nine when Shay finally came outside the room. Her eyes were undoubtedly puffy, and she had definitely been crying maybe moments before she emerged from the room.

"Baby..." Dacre begins, but Shay is already in his arms, body racking with sobs.

"Daddy is Chay okay?" David asks.

"Yeah buddy. She's okay." He says, still hugging her.

"I'm sorry." She sniffles. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"It's fine. You're fine." He continues to soothe her rubbing her back. They stand there for about five minutes, Dacre just standing there holding in her arms. She eventually regains herself before moving to sit down on the sofa. David climbs into her lap.

"I'm sorry." She says again, wiping her eyes. "Are you guys ready to go?" She smiles looking down at David.

"Yeah." Dacre nods and heads for the door, Shay and David following behind him.

They pack everything back up, all get into Dacre's truck, and head home. As much as he wanted to ask Shay about what happened, he knew it was best that he shouldn't, so they drive home in silence. Not even David said much.

They eventually make it to Shay's apartment. David had fallen asleep in the back, so Dacre decided to help Shay bring her things inside.

He was about to leave when Shay called his name.

"Yes baby?" He turns around.

"I know you are probably thinking the worst things about yourself from last night, but I promise you didn't do anything wrong." She sniffles. "I just thought that losing my virginity would be more than what it was." Her eyes began to water again.

"What do you mean?" Dacre stands there, mostly shocked that she said more than ten words to him in the past 12 hours.

"You know you can talk to me about it, right?" He moves towards her.

"Yeah, I know." She says, nodding her head. "But I really don't want to."

"Okay. If you don't want to talk about it now then-"

"I literally just did it in an RV. Like I was some horny 18 year old. Shay explodes. "I'm a grown ass woman.

"We didn't have to do it last night?" Dacre says. He was undoubtedly confused, literal moments before she had just told him he hadn't done anything wrong, and now he was dealing with this.

"It should have been more special than that Dacre. Like, it shouldn't have happened that way. I just feel like a fucking kid!" She yells.

"Are you serious?" He laughs, though he didn't find anything funny.

"Yes I am. I have imagined my first time many, many times, and a goddamn trailer was never the fucking setting I can tell you that." She says through tears.

Dacre stood there stunned. She had completely shit talked a special night, and he was becoming furious.

"Why are you acting like this is all my fault?" He fires back. "If I remember correctly, you told me that you were ready. I didn't ask you of anything. I just wanted to have a special night with you, which is exactly what I planned."