11.

Shay dances circles around Dacre as she prepares dinner. He had gotten to Shay's close to 6:15, and she had been ignoring him as she cooked.

He really didn't mind at all, though. Shay was wearing a long tee that stopped right at her waist, so whenever she raised her arms or bent over he was getting a full glimpse of her ass, so really, there were no complaints.

"Shay?"

"Hm?"

"Earlier you mentioned that your parents were coming over but I thought that your mom had... you know..." He strikes up a conversation to stop himself from undoing his pants and bending her over a counter.

"Well, my dad remarried when I was ten and my brother was thirteen. He had gotten my step-mom pregnant four years prior, so they eventually decided to just tie the knot. "

"Oh," Dacre says. "Makes sense." He replies, only halfway hearing what she had said.

"Yep. But to answer your question, my step-mom is Liz's actual mom, so it's just been easier to call her mom. She's been around long enough to have the title anyways." She adds.

"I was just curious." He responds, his eyes still fixated on Shay's ass. "So what did you need help with here?" Dacre changes the subject as Shay bends down to check the oven for about the hundredth time.

"Nothing," Shay confesses. "I just wanted you here." She turns around to face him and grins, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I see," Dacre says, reaching to grab the flesh that had been teasing him for the past hour. "You just wanted to torture me."

"This is always what I wear when I cook." Shay looks down at her apparel.

"Well you dress up nice." He smirks, squeezing harder, making Shay squeal.

"You don't look so bad either." She looks him up and down. "I like the khakis."

"You can never go wrong with khakis," Dacre says matter of factly, leaning down to kiss Shay. She moans as her hands find their way to tug Dacre's hair and a low groan emits from the back of Dacre's throat.

"Rawr." She giggles, but Dacre doesn't laugh back. Instead he hoists Shay onto the edge of the counter and moves her panties to the side.

"Dac wait... my parents and Liz-"

"I only need seven minutes." Dacre interrupts her. "I've been wanting to do this for a while." He spits on his fingers and slides them into Shay.

"Oh fuck." Shay spreads her legs and leans her head back against the cabinets. Dacre was making out with Shay as he continued to finger fuck her, and then he decided that wasn't enough. So he gets on his knees, throws Shay's legs over his shoulders, and begins eating her out while she's laid out across the counter.

He wasn't bluffing when he said that he only needed seven minutes. Shay was moaning his name in one, and cursing his name the other six minutes. She finally clenches around his fingers and regains her breath before she sits up.

"Jesus Christ. We have christened the kitchen." Shay and Dacre burst into laughter as she scoots off the counter. They both go into the bathroom, Shay to take a quick shower and Dacre to clean his mouth and face. Once they were both presentable again, they checked on the food one last time before they heard a knock at the door.

"You good?" Shay asks Dacre as they both walk towards the door.

"Yep. Not nervous at all." He replies. And he wasn't. Dacre was a great people person and had no problem getting along with anyone other than his ex-wife.