Tempest x Sombra

I think this ship could work for several reasons. I'll list them off and then we'll give a general rating to each reason. Then we'll round up the total. It's important to note that I'll be considering the comic version of Sombra and his backstory as I write. If you haven't read it you can read here;

(https://readcomicsbook.com/comic/my-little-pony-fiendship-is-magic/issue-1)

______________________________

DARK OPPRESSED UNICORNS

______________________________

They're both dark, they're both oppressed, and they're both unicorns What makes a match better than having two characters that can relate to each other on an emotional level? It strings and weaves them together like a bracelet.

This shipping scenario could go a few ways.

-Tempest meets Sombra and shows him "the light". She ends up being his reformer. 5/10.

-Tempest meets Sombra, she never reformed/falls back into the "dark side". (And as a bonus they take over the Crystal Empire) 5/10.

-Tempest kicks Sombra's ass and then he decides he's in love w/ her. (While this sounds like a cliche, I'd imagine it would be a good fic if written well, as any cliche. They're cliche for a reason, and that's because people love them.) 4/10.

-Tempest learns Dark Magic from Sombra (Becomes an apprentice) (Would fall into an AU) 7/10.

-Tempest becomes some kind of Therapist/reformer for Sombra. Similar to the first scenario. 7/10.

-Sombra takes over the Crystal Empire. - This can and will branch into different scenarios/AUs.
   -Tempest is a part of a rebel group fighting against his rule. They have a sort of romantic/sexual tension. 8/10.
   -Like those twilightxsombra fanfictions, He makes her his 'queen'. Tempest can either fall for him or fake it. 4/10.
   -Sombra, being a horny bastard, forces her to fall in love with him by spell. 3/10.

Those are just a few ideas as to how it could work. I know some of them sound kind of cringe 💀

I think the general rating to this ship is a solid 6/10. It can work but it would look a lot like lunbra/twibra shipping. It's also a rarepair (last I checked), which makes it less common to be seen around fanfiction sites. It's not very unique otherwise