Weird feeling ch.2

The photo is from my own Journal 3 and it show that Mabel is not a jerk.
Dipper POV.
It has been a week sense the sock Opera and the when that man kissed me. Mabel was talking to melody and Soos in the gift shop. I was read the journal I saw a page that Mabel wrote (the photo I showed you) I closed the journal with a smile and headed towards the gift shop. But I don't know why but I keep thinking about the guy in the woods. I felt like I had a connection... but I just. I Dismissed it.
Time skip(ep. take if two stans)
Yesterday I just met the Author of the journals my great uncle Stanford pines. I was happy and Devastated at the same time I also felt bad for not believing Grunkle Stan. But I have started getting that feeling again I don't know if I should tell anyone about this or what is happening but I'm starting to want know what he did to me.
Time skip2 (ep. the last Mabelcorn)
The connection I felt is almost gone. I only feel the connection when I leave the shack and when I'm in the shack It's gone just like that. I for once don't know what to do anymore.
Another Time skip(last episode)
I feel the connection again but it's more stronger. It's weird. At the end of weirdmageddon i was found laying on the ground in pain the amount of pain bill felt when he was killed in Stan's mind but now it only stings. Grunkle Ford was really worried about what was happening to me but it's fine. Grunkle Ford said that next summer he would try to find out what was wrong with me.