Ch.16 a visit

"So pinetree sense I told do you Black Plague backstory why don't we go visit the mystery shack for a while" Bill said looking at his pocket.

"Ok" i said

"Hey Black Plague let go!" Bill shouted I wasn't really planning on taking Oscar but ok.

"Coming dad!" Oscar shouted.

"Bill I'm still wondering how Oscar accidentally broke in"

"I was just as confused as you were" Bill answered.

Bill opened a portal after Oscar got his med kit apparently he never leaves without it.

-Time skip-

We finally got to the mystery shack as soon I heard the the scream

"DIPPER MASON PINES!" I heard Mabel scream as she hug me.

"Hay mabel" i hugged her back.

Mabel finally stopped hugging after ten minutes and looked for any harm that Bill may have done to me. But she soon got distracted by...

"Omg who's this!" Mabel shouted looking at Oscar. I was about to tell mabel when i heard bill shout.

"He my adopted son!" Bill shouted to Mabel.

Everyone was in shock that bill actually considered someone as a son.

I saw Ford go inside the shack so I'm pretty sure Fords going to try to shoot Bill.

I was about to walk inside the shack when Bill started pulling me into the woods.

I looked back seeing mabel play with Oscar.