what? Ch.11

Dipper POV

I woke up to a white room and the sound of Machines

I felt like I couldn't move. I looked to the side of me, there was a tube in my arm, i looked around the room some more and realized I was in a Hospital.

I tried to get out of bed

"Wow their kiddo" a doctor spotted me and forced me back into bed.

"It's best you rest and their people here to see you" The doctor walked out the door of my room.

I tried to look though the window of my door, I was able to my Grunkles, Mabel, and bill.

I saw the doctor talking to them and walk away. (I really wanted to put and flips off bills as he walked away)

God what happened to my body. Then Grunkle Ford walked in.

"Thank god your alive" he said. Then Grunkle Ford started to check my neck for...markings.

After finding about six he backed away and left the room heading back to Bill.

Then he started talking in ciphers.

"BRX GHPRQ FXQW BRXU D IXFNLQJ GXPEDVV" Ford shouted at bill.

"BRXU MXVW AQJHB EHFDXVH L PDGH BRXU QHSKHZ PB ELWFK" bill shouted back but with a smirk.

Grunkle Ford grabbed Bill by the neck about to punch him but stopped himself.

"BRXU IXFNLOJ OXFNB WKLV WLPH" Ford said and put bill down.

Then the rest of my family walked in.

"Dip-stick your ok" Mabel shouted ran up to me and giving me a hug.

"Glad your ok kid" Stan Said while looking pissed at bill.

"Я буду чертовски убивать после того, как мы это исправим" Stan said to bill.

"ну двое могут играть в дубль" Bill responded. Causing Stan to step back a little.

"Well played" Stan sighed

*time skip*

I saw bill waiting for me by stans car with ford and Stan still staring at him.

(To be continued)
Here's what you will need to decipher the cipher's

(To be continued)Here's what you will need to decipher the cipher's

And Stan and bill were talking in Russian