Ch.15 a mirror of life

Be prepare to cry and cursed me out for making such a sad backstory for a child

Dippers POV

I pulled bill in the bed room.

"Bill i need to learn more about that kid" I ask

"If you want I can just tell you"

"Really!" My curiosity got the best of me but I had no idea what I was about to heard...

-Bill narration mode-

During the Black Death many people were caught by the plague. But Black Plagues story started before he was even born. His father left his mother before she even knew she was pregnant with him. The only reason why that bastard married her in the first place was for money.

As Oscar got older he started to have to steel to survive for his mother and him since they were both alone.

But his mother ended up getting the plague but instead of telling him she kept it a secret King it so there was nothing that anyone can do.

The night that his mother died a plague doctor found out about his condition but he was too late. After he got their he saw Oscar sitting beside her dead body crying.

The plague doctor that night decided to take Oscar in. The doctor also known as Henry. Grown attached to the kid and called him his little Black Plague. But sadly this didn't last long.

Oscar ended up getting the plague Henry tried to everything he could to save him but their was nothing he could do. What made it Worse is that Oscar inspired to be just like Henry.

The night that Oscar died Henry heard sobbing coming from Oscar's and the last thing Henry ever heard from Oscar was...

"Please I don't wanna die"

The next Henry found Oscar's dead body. Henry paid hundreds of dollars just for Oscar to have his own grave.

-Bill narration mode off-

"Oscar mask is from Henry it the only thing he has to remember him" Bill said

"Well it was surprisingly nice for you to take him in" I sad thinking that Bill actually has compassion in his heart

"Oh the kid accidentally broken in I don't really know what to do with kid so I kept it" Bill said correcting me as I Sighed in disappointment.