Ch.19 a little nightmare

Dipper POV.

We got back to bill... mansion? I don't it look just like the fearamid.

Bill and Oscar headed to the kitchen to make dinner and I headed to bills study well the rooms were labeled so no one got lost.

I was their for only there for about 40 minutes when Oscar came in to tell me dinner was ready and for a 6 year old he's really sweet. Bill corrected him

When I sat at the dining room table I saw too 4 people Bill, Oscar, Will, and a woman. Will is basically my version of bill but with blue instead of yellow and white skin.

"Hi new dad!" Oscar said happily. The woman's eye widened and her eye started to Scan my body. Her surprised look soon turn into rage.

"D-Don't W-Worry D-Dipper S-She's B-Bill's Advisor" Will stuttered. As Will said that I started scanning her body.

She had pure white skin and pitch black hair that shortened in the back, blood red eyes, black lips, a broken Halo floating above her head, short black horns, really huge wings that faded from black to drown. A long dress coat that showed her shoulders, black leggings and thigh-high boots.

I tried to ignore her glare, until bill told her to stop.

After...that we all when to bed.

-time skip- 12:00am

I woke up to a weak shake come from my right, it was Oscar.

"Um dad... can I sleep heard tonight." Oscar said Trembling

"Why?" I asked.

"I had a nightmare..." Oscar said shyly tears falling down his which woke up Bill. Bill: protective father activated

"Sure!" Bill said quickly.

Oscar crawled up the bed and plop down in the middle of us.

And just as soon as Bill hugged him Oscar fell asleep.