What a demon claims ch.4

Dipper POV.
The next morning I ending up sleeping in by accident. I walked down to the gift shop. And saw are new 'roommate' asleep on the counter. I decided to not wake him up. I walked outside to Mabel, candy, and Grenda going to town. I quickly ran inside before they saw me and dragged me into coming with them. I turned around to see the sleep man awake.
"Oh hey dippy" he said to me (yes more pet names)
"Oh...hey...um by the way what's your name" I asked him.
"Oh I'm Bill woods" he answer I got a bit suspicious of him. I walk towards the exit but before I left.
"Wait can I come with you" bill asked me. I was a reluctant to let him come with me but.
"...sure..." I told him. We walked towards the woods. But it just started to remind me of when I basically got my first kiss stolen from some stranger in the wood and how I got this mark on my neck and Bill was making it more uncomfortable with how he was acting. We finally stop at a small lake that was filled with crystals.
That when bill pined me to the ground.
"Hey what ar-" I was cut off by the words off
"Hey pinetree~" that's when I knew it...bill cipher was back. I tried to kick bill off of me but it was no use. Bill started to attack my neck in the Exact same place as last time.

That's when I woke up (it wasn't a dream) I rushed Down stairs to bills room.
"Oh hey pinetree~" bill said smiling at me.
"What the f*ck did you do!!" I said with anger.
"I just claimed you again that's all your little... we will just call it some Mark was faded (something that demon do are different from humans)
"what do you even mean" I shouted at him.
"*long sigh* if I die you die if I get tortured you feel the pain" he said.
"Now see you tomorrow pinetree~" he said as he slammed the door in my face.