Why????? Ch.8

Dipper POV (this whole book might as will be in dippers POV.)
I woke up with my legs rapped around bill side ways. Then I realized what happened. He fucked me!! I tried to move away from him but he was... still inside.
"Great I'm had bill d*ck inside me and I can't move can this get any wor-" Mabel slammed the door open just as I said that.
"Hey bro b-! Um what are you doing?" Mabel asked. I strike with fear.
"Um... what's going on" bill woke up do to Mabel slamming the door open.
"Um I'll come back later" Mabel said as she slowly walked backwards.
"Alright take it out!"
"Take what out pinetree?" bill asked me.
"Your f*cking cock bill!" I yelled at him.
"Ok ok"
"Thank you!" I was so embarrassed. I got up and put my Close back on and walked out of his room. God why did I enjoy it so much. I hate this. I walked down stairs to see my Grunkles and Mabel looking at me.
"So what were those sounds coming from woods room" Grunkle Stan asked me.
'They know' I thought to myself.
"Yeah I heard someone yelling bills name"
"Um...well...you see..." I stuttered as I was trying to talk.
"You had sex with him didn't you." I can't believe Mabel just said that! Meanwhile my Grunkles bared there faces in the newspapers.
"Nooo i didn't!" I shouted at Mabel
"I know I was just kidding" Mabel said, I know she is lying but to sigh of relief from my Grunkle's was priceless. I ran out the door before make more eye-contact with them.
(This is why we don't the aftermath)