Chapter 1

It's early morning, she can hear the chirping sounds of birds around her, it woke her up with a smile lingering on her petals, but as it is a winter season, the body of her's being lazy, she cuddled up more into her blanket to sleep for some more time.As soon as she did, she couldn't sleep as the sun rays from the east side starting falling on her eyes, as the sun started raising from east, better say earth's completed its cycle revolving around its own axis, completing a day and night, and therefore, Sun is visible.

She woke up yawning as the sun rays disturbed her, threw away the blanket, looked up to see the sun , and as soon as she did, she closed her eyes with her hands. She opened her eyes, and peeked at the sun from her the space between her fingers, and closed again.

When can I able to look at the sun without closing my eyes?

She thought, as she once again failed to look at the sun.

She turned around taking her blanket with her and looked at her surroundings, everyone are sleeping cuddling inside their blankets. Of course they do, as it's a winter season, and to top of it, they are sleeping in the open terrace.

She took her phone which is laying beside her on the floor, beside her mat. She looked at the phone and the time in it.

6:00 AM - She have to get up and get ready. Already, it's too late.

As soon as this thought lit up her brain, she stood up, collected her mat and blanket, went down the steps to reach warden room.

She peeked at her warden room, her warden - Maria is still sleeping. After all she had to sleep, after looking after every child here, who is innocent and in need of mother cocoon. Maria - her guardian is a great woman, who didn't get married at all, all she did from the time she knew her is taking care of every child here, as a mother and a father as well.

She knew about her, in which condition she was bought here. She remembers everything but not everything at the same time, everything is a blur inside her hippocampus, the thing which is not blurred is something she don't want to remember.

If she did, all she could do was sit in a corner and cry her heart out.

How much ever her 22 years old heart want to be strong, and hardcore, that particular something makes her weak , and the wall around her heart breaks.

She is a soft woman for the people who loves her, and she loves them.
She is not a hard woman but a hard core, and I - don't - care woman for the people who hates her, and also for the people who are strangers to her.

She knew that the people think of her as a no - heart woman, and calls her a hardcore as doesn't respond to them.

She knew that once they knew about why 's behind her not responding, there is a feeling in their eyes which is inevitable and she didn't like it, a bit at all of it.

She doesn't respond at all the time, it's false. Because she does, and when she does there is a reason behind it. That is care.

For the people she doesn't care, thinks of her as a hardcore.

Yeah, she do know that, she is a hardcore woman.

She is a hardcore woman, that doesn't mean she don't have any feelings, she does have feelings, but it's secured with a wall around it called as fear.

She didn't share her feelings with anyone even if she cares for them except her guardian, her mother - Maria.

She's having a bond which is so sacred between them.

A Sacred Relationship which has no name. May there will be no name in future too, a mere name cannot define it's sacredness.

She does care about the people who are in dire need of it, not because she sympathize them, but because she cares for them.