Chapter 4

Night

" What do you mean, Ratna?" Aravindh snorted at her.

"I mean, that girl is nice!" Ratna retorted on his grumpy face.

"Don't forget that she is a disabled girl. I'll be okay until it doesn't affect my reputation." he groaned.

"Already, Your son didn't compile with my wish and became a singer tampering my pride." Aravindh remembered his son's tactics to become a singer.

His pride and reputation are more important to him than love and relations.

___

Ratna sat down in the lounge looking at the dusky moon clouded by billions of twinkling stars, pondering over her  husband's words. He didn't seem happy to know that she has bought a paying guest in their house without his consent. Though, she knew even if she did ask him to let her get a paying guest, the reaction would be negative and she is aware of that, very well.

She remembered how her husband riled up over this news of letting a stranger disabled girl in their house. Her Husband, Aravindh Singh Raizada, is a business man, an empire of the business world for whom his Status, his image, Reputation and Respect in the society matters. Well, that was the reason behind the tiff between father and son. She remembered the day when her son was almost thrown out because he didn't join his business, rather choose something else over his father's dream. Aravindh Singh Raizada's son didn't listen to him because of which there's still a tiff between them behind the layer of all-ok-between-father-and-son. Well, here comes Aravindh's ego as well.

She knew he would not be happy to know about the Paying Guest. After all, if his society comes to know that the great ASR let a disabled girl stay in his home as a paying guest where his younger son resides. That will definitely be a affair in the Society and he didn't want to tamper that, she knows that. But what to do? Her hands are tied, tied up with a promise. She had to bring her home. For the sake of promise and love.

She is such a sweet girl. Always smiling even though she has a surface, a boundary around her not letting it affect her manners, and common sense. She will make sure her husband's whatever wouldn't come in her way. With these thoughts in her mind, she went back to her room to have a Good Sleep.

Raizada Mansion

It was an another morning as usually waking up the residents in the Mansion with the rays of light falling in their Rooms. Well, exception is there. Arnav Singh Raizada is a deep sleeper, no rays of sun light can wake him up except a bucket of water, or an extremely loud music. Oh, Music is his breath.

As usual his younger sister is all ready with her phone to wake him up. She has a frown on her face. There is a reason behind every action. She seemed to be angry as well. Her red cheeks and creased forehead told the story. Who wouldn't be? When your brother forgot to give you your demanded gift? With the phone in her  hand, she went beside him to put her phone beside his red-eatable ear. She waited for the timer to complete it task making her way behind the curtain to enjoy the scene.

5..
4..
3..
2..
1..

Arnav woke up with a starlt as the phone beside him buzzed with a loud ringtone. His already red-eatable ear turned beetroot red. His face expressions giving away his disbelief which is normal everyday. Slowly, the disbelief turned into recognition and before he could react upon it, the phone started playing a dialogue as the loud ringtone finished its work.