Chapter 6

"Shut up, you both. Behave yourselves and eat now," she scolded them. She can't possibly say any one's name. They would be fighting again if she does. If she says, they both are devils, they would fight again with who-are-less-devil? Mantra. If she says, both are angels, they both would fight again with who-are-more-angelic? Mantra. Perfect Mantra to dismiss both of them is to scold.

Meera and Arnav both pouted at their Mother and started eating their breakfast as Ratna served Meera her food.

Khushi suppressed her chuckle while Kabeer laughed out loud.

"Shut up, Mr Kabeer," Arnav and Meera shouted at the same time, their eyes red in fury, glaring down at Kabeer. But did that stop Kabeer? No. Never will. Instead it was the opposite. He laughed more, and loud.

Kabeer raised his brows. Like, really?

"Hahaha, thank god! We're not kids. Otherwise we would have run away listening to the Rakshas-waale laugh." Arnav hi-fied with Meera as Meera successfully mocked Kabeer.

"Hehehe, thank you so much for the compliment," he gritted his teeth looking at both Meera and Arnav having a fun at his mercy.

"Welcome," Meera and Arnav said at the same chuckling.

Now this was the perfect chance for Kabeer to get back at them.

"I'm already in your home, Arnav. With Ratna Ma, eating the delicious food she made," he laughed.

It was more than enough to rile up Meera and Arnav with Jealousy. They were green, to be honest.

Arnav showing his fury on the food as the fork in his hand chose the right time to attack the food, quite harshly.

Meera too did her work, crushing the little and poor tortilla under her hand.

Ratna giggled silently at her two grown-up kids.

Arnav and Meera glared at Ratna for laughing at them.

"Stop tiring your eyes, babies, focus on food," Kabeer said now turning his attention to the delicious food that sat on his plate.

Arnav scoffed at him while Meera frowned at him for their own reasons.

"Don't call me a baby," Meera gritted her teeth.

"Okay, sweetheart." Arnav grunted at that.

"Don't call my baby sister a sweetheart."

"Look, Meera, your brother humse called you a baby. I just cut sister from Baby Sister. It's so simple," Kabeer shrugged.

"Bhai," Meera pouted as she grinded her food.

"Kabeer," Arnav gritted his teeth ignoring the pouty face his sister made.

"Ratna Ma," Kabeer sugar-coated his words, turning towards Ratna.

"Arnav," Ratna Raizada warned.

"Mom!" Arnav frowned.

On the other hand, Khushi is lost in an incomplete maze. But she didn't forget to complete her breakfast.

"Haye Allah! What is this?" she thought.

"Whatever! Why should I care? I'll have to go. I'm getting late," she continued her thoughts.

She gets up from her seat. And this action of hers takes the attention of every member.

Ratna was the first one to ask, "What happened, Khushi bitiya?"

Khushi pointed towards her plate, "Oh, you're done with the breakfast! Great," Ratna smiled.