Three

CalumHood

Liked by carterheart, coda, and 357,095 others

Calumhood: @lukehemmings introduced me to this band, and after catching a live performance I have to say, they are the real deal! Go check out @CODA
Lead singer @carterheart is a beast on stage with impressive vocals.
They won't be playing intimate venues for long. 🤟🤘

CarterHeart: thank you for the support and for sharing. It was so nice to meet you, @lukehemmings, and @sierradeaton last night.

CODA: thank you! 🤘🤟

5sosNoShame: So is this like hype before announcing them as your opening act for the No Shame Tour in a couple months???
CalumHood: @5sosnoshame nope, just a really good band who deserves to be known.
CarterHeart: @5sosnoshame @calumhood don't tease me with dream come true opportunities like opening for @5sos on tour. 🙃
Calumhood: @carterheart anything is possible, I think your voice is too good to be an opener though. 😉

"Holy Fuck, Car! Somehow in the course of ten days, Luke Hemmings tweets us and you specifically. We play a show where he, Sierra, and Calum show up! You book us a massive show at his party, with great pay compared to what we are willing to work for. And now he's not only promoting for us online, but fucking flirting with you!? Why did we wait to move to LA again?" Ava laughs dropping to lay across Carter's legs on the sofa.

"Because we all needed to be twenty-one so we could take any opportunity that came at us." Carter laughs, "And I don't think he was flirting."

"I do. Did you see the way his eyes wouldn't leave you the other night at the bar? Because I did." Delanee laughs from the kitchen.

"I was too busy helping you not make a fool if yourself in front of them to notice." Carter shoots her a look.

"Ya, ya, I'll be better next week don't worry. I was just caught off guard." She waves it off.

"Speaking of next week. We have an hour maybe more, and two songs of our own. I think we need one more." Olive grins, dropping onto the ottoman with a guitar across her lap.

"You wrote a song for us, Oli?" De grins, hurrying over to the living room.

"We have to make sure we know it perfectly if we are playing it next week. I'm not singing something I'm not 100% confident with at a party we know will have so many people who could give us a leg up." Carter shakes her head at the others.

"I know. I think we can perfect it before then though. Trust me." Olive nods, handing over a copy if the sheet to Carter.

"This looks like it might be pretty great, Oli." Ava nods, standing over her shoulder.

"It should showcase you a bit too, Av, that's nice." Carter nods.

"So if we can get this, that's three of our songs, and we have to fill in 7-10 covers too."