Twenty-Seven

A Heart in the Hood

After a week of speculations on the couples status, Calum Hood and Carter Heart stepped out for a date night in London

After a week of speculations on the couples status, Calum Hood and Carter Heart stepped out for a date night in London. Heart's band, CODA, arrived in the city only hours earlier. Both band's are here for the final rehearsals before heading off for 5 Seconds of Summer's No Shame tour, which kicks of in Dubin next week.

The couple was seen leaving the hotel both bands are currently staying at, and arriving for dinner at a high class French restaurant in central London. Following their dinner Hood waved off his driver, instead taking Heart for a stroll through London, with a bodyguard close behind. After a while of chatting and catching up the couple disappeared around a corner, only to be caught moments later sharing a long and passionate kiss before disappearing into their car and off to whatever else their night held.

Fans went crazy when the photos appeared online late last night. Ecstatic to see the couple together and well after cheating rumors circled around the internet last week.

***

"Ya, that definitely looks like you two are fighting." Michael chuckles, tossing the phone to Calum.

"Trust me. We are. She's pissed at me, like I was the one who ran off freaking out." He grumbles.

"At least Nate will get off your ass about those rumors from the club last week." Ashton shrugs from where he is laying across the floor, waiting for the stage set up to be finished.

"I hope so. I can't handle another date like that right now. I hate being awkward with her, I want to get back to what we had before." Calum sighs, closing out of the article and laying back onto Ashton's legs.

"Party's here!" Calum groans as Ava yells out, the girls wandering into the room, Carter last, and focused on her phone. Calum assumes she is talking to her dad as her hand moves quickly signing things he may now never understand.

"Welcome to final rehearsals." Luke grins, "Basically we will be running the show from the start of your set through the end of ours. Making sure everything is going smoothly, all the transitions and video's work properly, and timing is right."

"Sounds fun." Delanee smiles, dropping her bag onto the floor.

"This is our photographer, Dylan, he's Ava's cousin. Dylan, 5sos." Olive adds.

"You're hearing?" Michael asks.

"Yes. I'm one of the hearing members of the family." Dylan laughs.

"Cool. Andy and Ryan are our photographer and videographer. They'll probably work along side you to capture some content for the girls. If you don't mind." Luke points to the two men across the room.

"Andy Deluca is a huge inspiration of mine. If he feels I'm worthy of working along side, who am I to deny him." Dylan laughs nervously.

"Tell him that. He gets all bashful and says thank you a shit ton when people say things like that." Ashton laughs.