fresh.

"she's a very freaky girl..."

"3..... 2..... 1..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Some clashed their glasses of alcohol together while others kissed and hugged. "It's a new year, so it's a new me, bitch." Some cross faded chick told her best friend as she wobbled passed my niggas and I. Shit I thought we were leaving that shit in 2019, but I guess not. Enzo always had the hook up when it came to parties, and honestly he never disappoints. The party mainly consisted of hella weed and alcohol, but I wasn't a drinker unless it was some Hennessy, but by the looks of it that was the only drink this party was lacking. As for weed my homies and I didn't trust nobody's shit, so we brought our own. We sparked a blunt after the ball dropped. This how we bring our New Year in.

"Melly... Melly?" Some chick was calling from the side of me, but I already knew who it was just by the voice. She continued to approach, my ex, she was bad as hell, but she wasn't wifey material at all.

"Hey, what's up?" I said nonchalantly, I wanted her to feel the breeze of my incurious vibe. Yeah she was bad, but nothing will change what she did.

"Hey Enzo.." she said with a smile. "Oh and Zayden."

"Wassup," they both chimed in to say. I continued to puff my blunt as they conversed. It had nothing to do with me, so I chose not to be in the mix.

"Melly, what's wrong with you?"

"Shit nothing..... I'm chillin'. Why you ask Kaia?" I think she wanted a young nigga's attention, but I wasn't letting that happen. Running back to the same people ain't it, especially when you already know how it ends. No need to repeat history, so why waste my time? Plus I had bigger things planned for myself. I've been making music and it's been doing numbers, but I've been lowkey about it. Moving in silence is always the key.

"Just wondering." She batted her eyes with her butterfly wing eyelashes. I never understood why females felt the need to wear those.

"Aye.. Zay and Enzo, I'm going to head home I got work at 3 tomorrow." I dapped them and walked up out of the party. I was baked, but still cool enough to drive to the crib. I didn't live nothing but 15 minutes away. This party was live, but I needed to get home to some peace and quiet.

——
Hey honey's. I've decided to start this YNW Melly book because I am a big fan, and I know some of you maybe as well. This is just a teaser. I will be updating the cover. I will also come up with a schedule for this book so you guys will be aware of when the next chapter is coming. Stay tuned my loves, and I hope you enjoy this start of Muse. Don't forget to vote and like this book. ❤️