plamy.

"I've been going through some things"

It was just a regular day in my hometown. I had released my latest track Butter Pecan. It was a banger and everyone in my city knew my name for it, but that wasn't the only thing I was known for. I had a past that involved so much gangsta sh*t. Outrageous! The best way to describe it. I was the kid known for always have a stick on me. I stayed slanging iron because, man, you never know what's going to happen next. It's crazy in this world let alone my city, and I'm not about to get popped because I'm lacking. "Aye Jamell, can you take my shift tomorrow? I got some sh*t to do man. It's important!" This jit from my job asked. I ain't even know the man. I looked at him with a questionable face, and continued to walk as he followed at a slow pace. I had some stuff to do too. I had to see what was going on with my next song, and if I was going to be able to release it due to some guidelines that I didn't want to follow.

"Nah man, I have some business to handle with my lawyer." I said bluntly. He nodded and ran off to someone else that worked our same shift. I continued walking to my car. I had a lot on my plate at the moment. I rode home in silence thinking and praying to god about this song situation. I wanted to release this because I knew it was going to break the internet, and change my life for the better. I was beyond confident.

I arrived home at around 4 in the afternoon, which was when the mail man came by. "What's up man?" He said as he handed me the mail and I just nodded my head at him as he continued to walk. I walked up to my crib while checking the mail to see if I had any information about my case and if I could release the song. I came across my name and the Gifford courthouse. I hurriedly walked in the house and sat the other mail down. "Ma, the mail is here, and I got my letter from the courthouse." I shouted in the mini duplex. My mom came running down the steps towards me.

"Open it, son," she stated wanting to know as well.

Jamell Demons,

On the behalf of you past actions with having a deadly weapon in a public place, we will not be allowing you to discuss or use sensitive information in your music until further notice. Your final day of probation will be within the next 45 days. Therefore, we suggest any violent and non-recommended actions be viewed and obtained closely.

For any other information be sure to contact the Gifford Courthouse.

I read aloud in a low tone. I had so many mixed emotions at the moment simply because I really wanted to drop my song. I turned to my mom salty as hell. She knew that I believed the song was a hit. It would be perfect for this time of the year. It's literally a vibe. "Look Jamel, I know you've wanting to drop this song for a few days now, but I suggest you wait until further notice. I don't want you to be back at square one over some mus-". She trying saying in the most calming way. I looked at her and nodded and walking straight to my room ignoring the last part of her statement. I knew she was going to try to give me a lecture, but I didn't want to hear it yet again. I went up to my room where my little brother was playing his Xbox. "Nigga, you're build like a hot Cheeto quit playin with me," I snickered.l because my brother is so lame when it comes to things like clowning. I walked straight to my closet so I could find a outfit to throw on. "Melly why would you walk in front of the tv like that bro." I nodded my head again picking out my fit. I decided on some dark jeans with a white t-shirt and my black, red and white Air Force 1s. I went to the bathroom to try to change, but my little sister was in there doing I don't even know what.

"Jewel let me get the bathroom real quick," I asked.

"Okay give me 10," she said kindly. I sat and wait for her to get done, and while I waited I scrolled through Instagram as well as grab my rag and bath towel. I liked a few pictures of some of the females I followed. "Ight, bro you can go." I walked in and sat my clothes on the sink so I could hop in the shower. I showered real quick, and got ready.

"Aye ma, I'm leaving. I love you."

"I love you too son. Be safe." She replied back. I continued my way out the door and to my car. I was ready to get from the crib. I needed some me time. I hit up the gas station to fill my tank and get some snacks. I decided to go on a trail and walk. I rolled up to one of the largest parks we had in Gifford and walked that trail. I know what I was wearing wasn't apporiate for a trail. but I rocked it anyway. I grabbed my headphone and locked my doors so I could start my walk. My producer sent over some beats he made, so this was a prefect time to review them.

I listened to about 4 beats, and I was vibing with one of them. As I was listening to it I started nodding my head because it was a nice beat. My mind space and next thing I knew I was stumbling back. I had bumped into this gorgeous girl. She unfortunately fell on her butt. "Ouch," she said softly. She was a tough one I could already tell. She most definitely was not the over dramatic type. I helped her up.

"I'm sorry shawty," I stated smiling at her. I have a nice smile as most the ladies told me back in school. So I thought that could win her with that. She smiled back at me, so I thought she was feeling me. But her smile immediately fell.

"Watch where you're going next time buddy," she stated rolling her eyes a little. She tried giving attitude, but it was cute. I laugh lightly letting go of her hand. She blushed at me. "What's your name?" She asked me.

"My name's Melly. How about you babygirl?" I said flirting with her. She blushed more. I could tell she liked the word babygirl.

"My name is Hazel."

"That's a cute name, and if you don't mind could I get your number too?" I said hoping she would give it to me. "Ya' know so I coul-"

"Yea, sure Melly," she stated typing it into my phone.  "Want to walk together?" I nodded following her lead.

"Why are you walking this trail by yourself?" I asked her.

"I needed some time away from reality. I've been going through a little. I don't want to tell you too much because I just met you but just know I'm going through stuff. How about you?" She asked.

"Same. I'm having a hard time with my music deal, and it's stressing me out so I thought walking would take my mind off of it."

"Oh, you rap. That's cute." She states smartly. I could tell she was going to have a smart mouth on her.

"No, I actually do rock music." I stated seriously. She looked at me in shock.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to just categorize you in that genre. I need to be more cautio-" I abruptly cut her off.

"No, I'm joking babygirl," she blushed, "I do rap. I'm artist of Butter Pecan. I'm sure you heard that sound around." She nodded.

"Yea, of course, my girls love that song." She stated with a smile.

"That's good, but do you love the song?" I questioned. More interested in if she liked it rather than her friends.

"I mean yea it coo. It got a nice beat and all." She states with complete honesty. I respected that. " I do like it don't get me wrong it just not a love for me ya feel me." After a few minutes of talking I notice we had arrived to a large park. We sat and talked some more and got to know each other. I was really vibing with Hazel.

-

Hey loves. I'm really enjoying how Muse is coming along. I hope you are too. Just know it'll get juicy. I'm taking it slow. Make sure you vote and comment ❤️.

What's your favorite season?
- Mine is Autumn 🍂