downfall.

Jamell had made it home after making sure everything was okay with Hazel. He was processing everything that went down, and how did he over see the possibilities. Kaia was very sly, and she knew that he had a weakness for her. He wondered how he could be so vulnerable, but that didn't matter anymore. He called up Enzo and Zayden, so they could slide come over to discuss some things.

They both arrived around the same time ready to handle some business.

"Ight. I called y'all niggas over here because we got some unfinished business to handle," Jamell stated while gripping his gun.

"You talking about Mason," Enzo questioned with a rasised eyebrow. "I told you we should've handled that when he was trying to fuck with me Melly. Why the change of heart now?"

"Fuck that Enzo, you know why we didn't handle that then. We were outnumbered and we weren't going out bad like that," Zayden states.

"Chill dawg damn. We was going to get yours it just wasn't the time. Look he broke into Hazel's house and was trying make a statement," Jamell also chimed in.

"So it's time when something happens to her. That shit could've been handle if you weren't doing shit you wasn't suppose to?" Enzo replied. He was being bitter, but they didn't have the time or the patience for his complaints. They understood that this situation could've been avoided, but it wasn't that easy.

Jamell owned up to his wrongs with no hesitation, "Yea, I can man up and say I was wrong for the shit I did, but it's not too late to make things right," he didn't want to argue with him because they were brothers and bitches shouldn't be able to break them up like that. "I was with Kaia, and before you start spazzing Enzo. She called me. I don't want her. You can have her I don't care anymore. It will always be my brothers over any bitch any of us smashed," he added letting Enzo know. But there was a thin line drawn when it came to Hazel. As for Kaia, he had no feelings for her anymore. He was just a pawn to her. "But before you decide to take me up on that offer. You have to know that she was working with Mason on this."

Both of their eyes widen from the new information. "They working together?" Enzo asked. He had completed calmed down after Jamell's small speech, but became tense after the new found news. Melly just nodded his head. "Shit I wondered how that happened." he added looking over to the side. He felt his pocket for his phone as well. "I'm going to go grab my phone from the car real quick." He walked out.

"So that's what all those hickies are on your neck?" Zay questioned noticing that he had multiple marks on him.

"Oh, I didnt know I had them," Jamell tells him. He ran his fingers over the welts confirming that they were most indeed hickies.

"I just hope Hazel didnt see them. I like yall together bro. Shit, if she got a friend tell her to put me on," he said. A wave of guilt washed over Melly once more because he felt, so terrible for letting that happen.

"Could you pass me that tray right there?" he asked directing Zay into the direction of his rolling tray. It had a collage of raw papers as the design. It held a bag of weed and some wrapping papers. He began to roll him a blunt. Once he finished, Enzo had returned back to the room.

"Yea they working together, but Kaia said he's blackmailing her to get to Hazel, but I don't understand how that's going to work," Enzo said taking back his seat that he had before he left.

"Shit it don't matter that ain't gon be a problem anymore," Melly said before blowing out some smoke. "Wanna hit?" They nodded. He passed the blunt to Zayden first. He planned to have all this situated by the end of the day. He started his reseach on Mason once more. He had information on him like where he did his drops and what times he goes to each destination. He knows this because there was a time where Mason wanted to kill him.

"What's the plan jit?" Enzo asked he had just got off the phone with Kaia.

"I got some locations and Bort said he's coming to help us handle this," Melly stated. "We gon handle this at ten tonight," he added. He was receiving a call from Hazel. "Hey baby," he said removing himself from the futon and heading over to the kitchen.

"We have to talk," she said in a low voice. She seemed angry, but very calm.

"And what do you want to talk about?" Melly asked. His heart rate had increased a bit from the sudden choice of words. Only because "we have to talk" never means anything good.

"My mom doesn't want you around the house anymore," she said quickly.

"And why's that?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. By this time he had reached for a canned sprite from out of the fridge.

"Because she thinks you are apart of some gang. She doesn't want violence in her house, and since my dad isn't here to protect us it'll be best for you to keep the distance," she explained in the best way she could.

"Sooooo... what does that mean for us?" He questioned once again.

"I don't know Jamell you tell me. Or at least explain those marks that were on your neck," she snapped. She was calm, but the tone in her voice was very firm. As the conversation reeled on she got even more upset and irritated.

Jamell just stayed silent allowing her to assume the worst. "Exactly. Too much is going on today for me to process how to address you. And whatever you have with Kaia your frienddd you can keep that," she hung up the phone in his face.

She was hurt about what she had found out.

Kaia had messaged her about Melly and that he was with her. She explained the hickeys and all.

Jamell walked back to his room lost for words. Hazel has just dissed him, and there was a possibility that they'd never see each other again.

Hazel on the other hand felt as if she should've trusted her gut feeling about him and Kaia. She had no idea of the twisted stories Melly, Enzo and Kaia have with each other, but at that moment she had no care in the world because it wasn't her business anymore.

She was a always quick to let her friends know about things like this, so that's what she did. She wasn't planning on seeing Jamell after this because she didn't tolerant cheating. She was glad that it happened early on in the relationship before she fell completely head over heels for him. She did like him a lot though like a lot, but she's not a dummy.