rage.

"I can not fuck with a lot of these niggas
These niggas really be actin' suspicious"

Jamell Demons

1 month later

I had a few more days left until my probation was up, and I could release my song. I have been releasing music, but it hasn't hit the fan like I want it to yet. I called up my homies Enzo and Zay, mainly because I wanted to kick it. My job has been kicking my ass along with me making time to record, but I had my priorities straight. I needed to get ahead in life, and this poor shit wasn't for me nor the ones I loved. After a few rings from the 3 way FaceTime call they both answered. "What's brackin' wodes? What y'all on?" I question figuring they would say nothing was going on. Which I was right about.

"Shit nothin' what's up with you?" Enzo asked.
"Man nothin'" Zay chimed in as well.

"Nothing much. That's why I'm calling y'all niggas," I announced and laugh shortly after.

"I'm surprised you ain't chillin' with your new lil piece," Zayden responded. Neither of them have met Hazel for certain reasons, but I planned to set that up once we start getting more serious. If we do. I laughed though because she had some stuff to handle today, so I wasn't going to be able to kick it with her for those reasons, but they didn't need to know all of that. I brushed off his remark and proceeded to ask my question.

"Y'all trying to kick it? At my crib?" I threw the question in the air.

"I'm down," Zayden replies.

"Same," Enzo says.

"Ight coo. Come by whenever. See y'all later," I stated before hanging up. I pressed the end button, and proceeded to text Hazel. Mainly because they brought her up. It's been a little over a month that we've been kicking it, and I've been enjoying the the time we've been spending together. I feel like we could be something, but I'm going to take it slow. Last thing I want is for everything to go wrong. Not this time.

30 minutes later

Enzo and Zay arrived around the same time to my crib. They both dapped me up as they enter the house. We all headed to the living room. "Where the hell the snacks at Melly?" Zayden greedy ass questioned. Walking into the kitchen. We had snacks, but I hid them. We barely had enough to feed the mouths in the crib. Let allow an additional two. Hell nah.

"I never said I was providing snacks," I responded back. I looked over to Enzo on his phone texting frantically. Must be some bitch he talking to. I picked up my phone because it vibrated indicating I got a message. It was from Hazel. She sent me a selfie of her at a family reunion, and I smiled because she had the camera angled perfectly in which I could see her brown skin and curly hair. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

"What you smiling at nigga?" Zayden asked. This nigga just full of questions today.

"Mane, nothin'" I responded. Like I said earlier the little they now, the better. Enzo looked at me and laughed.

"That nigga talking to ole bitch," he said.

"She ain't a bitch, chill out with that," I stated back. He just shrugged and continued whatever he was doing on his phone. "Anyways I had to run some ideas by y'all about my music. I'll be off probation in like 5 days, and I need to formulate the order of the songs on my album and shit. I think y'all niggas should help," I stated in all seriousness. Enzo still was on his phone smiling and shit. Not paying any attention to what I was saying, but I wasn't tripping on that. Zay nodded letting me know he was all in for helping. "Ight, well I got most of the songs in the beginning in the order I want. I just need help with the ending," Zay started to look at all the songs I had let, so we can sort them. I know this many sound weird but my mom printed off all my songs and cut them up in strips for me, so I could organize it without forgetting any songs. She's a real one, and I thought that was smart idea.