mistakes.

"Babe, why you acting like that?" Hazel spoke through the Facetime call. Jamell has been acting a funny ever since they've been on the phone, but she had no clue about what was going through his mind. It was a lot. He had recently quit his job to focus on his music, which was something he loved.

Financially he was doing well. His sells in music were doing great. He was even working on his own label called Young New World (YNW).

"I have a lot going on with my business, music, outside stuff and us," he stammered sounding a bit frustrated. He had been working really hard on his next project, which has some really big artists on there. This breakthrough will set the bar for him and his family.

That wasn't the only thing on Jamell's mind though. Kaia had recently messaged him. One of the reasons being because he took the song they had made together off of his album. She had some hope that he would come around for her because they've known each other for so long. He wasn't doubting it though.

Them being a them again.

But when he would fantasize about them being something again, Hazel would pop up in his mind causing all those thoughts to vanish because he was with her now. And the memories they were making now couldn't compare to Kaia.

Although they hadn't been together long, he knew he loved Hazel, and as much as he denied having any feelings for Kaia. He still had them for her, and he didn't want to compare the two, but he knew Hazel was so much better and healthier for him. Kaia not so much.

"Babe, are you even listening?" Hazel questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"No I'm sorry," his phone vibrates indicating he got a message. He quickly pressed it, which immediately put Hazel on pause.

We need to talk... Soon. -Kaia

He read the message over and over again. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go anywhere with her. At that alone.

Okay. I can come to your house in a few. - Melly

He wasn't sure if this was going to be the biggest mistake, or if he was doing the right thing for himself and Hazel. For their relationship. He let out a loud sigh causing Hazel to question him.

"What's wrong baby," she was always trying to sooth him in the best way possible, and it worked most of the time. He let his guard down for her. If push comes to shove he just hopes he never hurts her.

"Nothing. I'm just a little frustrated. Can I talk to you later?" He asks her. He just didn't know how to handle all this at one time. This frustration was about to transition into his personality changes. Marcus. Marcus could handle tough situations like this one, but the down side was extremely sexual.

"Yeah. That's fine," she ended the call without a goodbye leaving him to his thoughts.

Jamell was on his way to Kaia's house to talk. He knew it was about the song, but maybe she needed closure, so she could move on. And he could focus on his future.

Once he arrived to her house, he got out the car walking up to the door to knock. She took a few minutes to answer, but she eventually did. She wore a see through robe with some black lingerie underneath. Jamell pushed passed the idea. He has respect for his girl, and he wanted this to be the last encounter he ever had to have with Kaia.

She immediately lets him in instructing him to go to the living room, which was a normal size with two brown couches, a rocking chair, a 55' TV and a coffee table. Melly decided to sit on the small couch to keep his distance, but his plan didn't work.

She walks over to the couch Melly was sitting on, and sat on his lap, but he brushed her off of him allowing her sit next to him. "Melly, why did you take me off your album? You know how far back we go. We have history. Why would you let this unknown bitch replace me?" She asked angrily. Melly loved that she was like him. He thought it was amazing that he was able to find his match at such a young age.