surprise.

"I give you everything you ask for"

It had been a few months since Jamell and Hazel rekindled. They were once again feeling each other, and it was evident that they were meet for each other. Everyone noticed the connection they shared. Even them, but they were so nervous about falling for each other, but it was impossible for it to be avoided. No matter how long they try be friends. They were taking things slow. Jamell had opened up to her about a lot of things starting with Mason. Although he had opened up to her, he still hadn't informed her about Kaia and their past interactions. But she figured there was nothing to worry about.

But from what she did learn about him. She understood that he had an unforgettable past and that could definitely take a toll on him, and possibly them in the future.

She had stayed the night last night, and she was over yet again. The reason being because her mom was out of town for a mini vacation. Hazel knew she needed it, she did ask if she wanted to join, but she insisted that the trip was hers to have time away from everything. Including her. Not only was it good for her but also Hazel because she was able to spend a lot of time with Jamell. Not that she couldn't though because she is a grown woman, but she did respect her home.

She meet his mom that week. They clicked instantly, "Hey Ms. Jamie, how are you?" She greeted as she walked in to the house. Jamell watch as the two exchange a brief conversation before he and Hazel headed up to his room. She didn't fail to greet both of Jamell's siblings either on the way up. Jamell closed the door locking it after himself. Hazel sat on his bed looking at him because she was unsure of the plans for the day. Normally they'll decide on what to do before she comes to his house.

Jamell was dressed in a black shirt with some faded dark jeans with some black and white shoes. He had a beanie on over his dreads.

 "What we doing today?" Hazel asked out of curiosity

"What we doing today?" Hazel asked out of curiosity. She sensed Melly had something big in mind for the day.

By that time, he was deep in his phone. He looked at her and back to his phone. He was typing frantically as if he was in a deep argument. Hazel grabbed her phone proceeded to unlock it to open Instagram since Jamell was ignoring her. Before she even got a chance to scroll through any of the photos that had been shared today, her phone was snatched right out of her hand.

"Why you do that?" She frowned looking up at Jamell. He slid her phone in his front pocket walking in front of her and squatted down so they were eye level to each other. He gave an allusion as if he was going to have a conversation, but he only held that position for a few seconds.

"Let's go," he said fully standing back up. Hazel would have questioned where they were going, but she knew Melly, and she knew he did little talking when it came to things like this. She followed his command and cooperated as so. They both exit out of Jamell's home and walk to his car.

"Can I play something?" She asks. A few weeks ago she had went to the studio to make a song. It wasn't anything too special other than a song for Jamell. He nodded to her letting her connect her phone to the radio to play some music.