uncertainty

"Say she thinkin' of me and she wanna hug me"

Hazel Smith

I wasn't giving into Jamell yet simply because actions speak better than words. The party did get my mind off things, but reality hit soon as he popped up. The wave emotions I felt that night were unmatched. I felt this connection with him, which is why I am so sensitive over him. It shouldn't be like that though. I needed the things between us to be steady, and my sensitive self needs to be more open-minded. Sometimes I feel like I'm too fragile to deal with things like this. I'm independent of course, and I learned that from my mom because she had that winning mentality, and I will continue using what I observed for my own benefits. I heard my phone ding from my nightstand. Speaking of the devil.

You trying to do something today. -Melly

Yea sure. -Hazel

Ight. Be dressed in an hour. -Melly

I got up taking a quick shower and brushed my hair into a low ponytail. I fixed my edges and wrapped a styling strip to lay them down. I checked the weather today, and it wasn't going to be extravagant, so I grabbed a comfy chill outfit. Dressing for the weather, I decided on some dark blue jeans with a white cropped tank with a brown cardigan and my white forces.

After getting dressed, I put on some perfume and a cute chain and lastly adding a waist chain

After getting dressed, I put on some perfume and a cute chain and lastly adding a waist chain. I decided to call Jamell to see what he was doing, and to let him know I was ready.

"Yo, what's up jit?" He asked. He was brushing his teeth.

"Look at your bird chest," I giggled. He started to flex.

"Yea so. I can still get any bitch I want," he said with the toothbrush in his mouth. I just rolled my eyes. It's a joke. It's a joke. It's a joke.

"Eh... I'm ready so whenever you get done and get here just hit my phone. Speaking of that. How'd you know where I lived?" That making me jog my memory.

He chuckled, "Just know I got my ways, shawty. Plus once I seen you on your home girls snap shakin ass. I had to work my magic because I ain't like that," that caused me to laugh. Wait he had my friends snap. Interesting! "Luckily, the other side of me didn't come out," he mumbled in a low tone.

"What was that?" He shook his head, so I brushed it off. "I was just having fun though," I said defending myself.

"Yea ight," he scoffs. "I'm almost done I'll be over there soon." I nodded smiling slightly.

"Okay, see ya!" I ended the call and laid across my bed getting on Instagram. The first thing that popped up on my feed was a picture of Melly as someone's man crush. I clicked the profile to see who it was. And to no surprise it was someone from our city. In fact it was some girl I went to school with a couple years back. I decided to comment heart eyes. On my petty. Only if they knew. Only if I knew.