Part 4.

"ASR I think you need to talk to your family. Anjali Ma'am has already called me 5 times, they are all worried for you."

"I'll see that matter."

After hanging up the call, Arnav decided to let his sister be informed understanding the gravity of his sudden disappearance would do nothing but grab unwanted worry and tension to his family. In his web of confusion and grief, it was wrong to let his family suffer. Making his mind, Arnav dialed his sister's number.

"Hello.. Chotey??"

Anjali answered the call even before 2nd ring as if she was just waiting for this call, Arnav felt guilt.

"Hi Di."

"Di?? Don't Di me Chotey.. Tum ho kahan.. Pata bhi hai, hum kya kya soch rahe hai.. Why none knows anything about you?? Come home right now Chotey before we get any panic attack because of this stunt of yours."

"Please listen to me once."

"I WILL NOT.. Come home now."

"I am in Lucknow Di.. I have some work here, I'll be back after this gets over."

"Lucknow!! But Chotey, why did you not inform before?? When will you be back??"

"It will take some time, Don't worry. I'm ok here."

"You don't need to tell me how ok you can be there in Lucknow.. Why did not you send anyone else for the work??"

"Because it is solely mine.. Please understand Di.. I'll call back later, Take care of All."

Anjali's eyes moved towards Khushi when she heard "All." Khushi had still buried her face in a magazine she was holding, refusing to look up and acknowledge his call. Anjali sighed deep, not really knowing how stubborn and immature these two can be and till how long!!

Arnav's sudden visit to Lucknow, his not trying to call on Khushi's number, Aman not being aware of what official work for which Arnav must have gone, the personal disturbance between her brother and his wife.. etc were enough to give her the hint that Arnav's visit to lucknow was much more than just work related.

***********************

The street of Lucknow, the crowd there, at the corner the vegetable market was still there where he used to go with his mother to buy veggies and fruits. The famous Dargha was still there carrying its glory year after years, his feet stopped before the Dargha!!

Mannat Ki Chabi!! Her believe in Wishes, Her believe in Destiny that is beyond our power..

Leaving his car, Arnav Singh Raizada had decided to revisit the past. He had decided to take a walk around the Lucknow street, to give his mind a fresh picture than those blurry ones. Covering his head with the handkerchief, Arnav took off his shoes and stepped in the Dargha. His feet straightly dragged him to that corner where he had met Khushi, for the 2nd time!!

It felt as if her presence, her fragrance, the touch of her white dupatta was still lingering there even after 2 years.. He sat steps looking ahead the crowd.

What was he doing?? The past which he can't change, the present which he was resisting to accept and the future which is beyond his knowledge.. Which one should he preserve?? Mamma Or Khushi.. But why should these two have to come as two options, why can't these two women come together in his life!! The one who had loved him even before he was born and the one who taught him to love!!

His mind felt jammed, nothing helped him rather everything became more twisted. He was heisting to accept present, he was heisting to let go past!! Cupping his face, Arnav pressed the bridge of his nose as if trying to calm himself down.