Part 15

Meeting childhood friend, catching up latest happening in each other life over Chai has its own charm. Vaishnavi was happy and she showed her a picture of her fiancée Ravin. Both friends had a lot to share, they even did not realize when time passed and it was past 12 pm. Khushi's phone rang and it indicated Anjali di. Finally saying bye Khushi moved away.

"Di??"

"Khushiji?? Hey Bhagwan.. Where are you two?? I have been calling you both for so long, there Chotey is not replying and your number is out of reach. Care to tell me what's happening there?? Did you both fight??"

"Di, Give a break.."

"I'll.. Before that tell whether everything is fine with you two or not.."

"Di, let me call you back. I have come to meet my friend, once I go back I'll connect you with Arnavji.. Ok??"

"Ok.. But I'm waiting."

Standing on verandah, Khushi looked around. Preparation for Vaishnavi's mangani was going on with full swing, Pendal was getting ready with two beautiful couches for groom and bride with white and pink roses. Place was decorated with flowers and glittery flags and banana trees. Mango leaves were there at the entrance representing auspicious occasion.

Moments of their ring exchange, Arnavji's agreeing to Buaji for that RakshaDhaga, dance, laughter, And their moments getting stolen by all under their noses. The poolside and it's history!! She was always a fan of bollywood Rom-Com movies and expected a life like that, a partner who will love her more than anything, where everything would be smooth and ease.. And reality when hit her, nothing was similar to her dream except a partner who loves her like nothing.

She had never doubt in his feeling for her, she knew what he feel for her when the misunderstanding named Shyam was there, she knew what he feel for when she was almost giving up her life for him when he was kidnapped, and she knew what he feel for her when Truth about their tangled past came to front. But yes, some time this feeling was coated with the name of hate, sometime with the name of anger, sometime with the name of pain and sometime with the name of revenge..

Last night when she left him not wishing to talk to him, she wanted him to know that she was angry, she was hurt. he can't just restrict her from meeting people, and suddenly bring her among those people from whom she was asked to stay away. She knew her past, she knew that vulnerable child living within him, she had met and known that Arnav who had always tried to hide from world and she felt proud being a part of that.. But being an Individual, being Just a Human Being should she again bow her head and start merry making with her family because finally he had brought her there...

Arnavji was trying, he was doing this for her, for them and she knew it very well!! But she did not wish things to go like this. May be meeting her parents, needed her mind to set up previously. She had not met Amma till now and not knowing Why.. Amma also hide herself away. For an instance in life when Khushi just wanted to concentrate on their relation and their unborn, right then he had to decide something like this on her behalf.. And she simply did not accept it.

Seeing him hurt was never her fun part of activity, but Was she wrong when she expected him to understand her inner turmoil??

It was another call from Anjali and that made Khushi to come back to present. She moved towards their home, Buaji was peeling Aloo and Amma was in kitchen to prepare lunch. A quick glance was exchanged between them before Khushi moved towards the bedroom she was sharing with Arnav. But he was not there. She started searching for him in other rooms as well and finding him no where as well as to give least tension to Amma Buaji regarding the tension between them Khushi chose to move towards the courtyard adjacent and dialed Arnavji's number to talk with him..