Part 5.

"You understand this, Don't you??"

Khushi remained silent, refusing to look up at Anjali she was busing fidgeting with her own fingers. Anjali moved a little and kissed Khushi's head softly.

"Speak up something Khushiji. Doctor has told me, being so young as well as on pills this pregnancy might be a sensitive case for you. (squeezing Khushi's hands, she added.) She has also made it clear that termination of first pregnancy might be fatal as well.. So, I just want you to sit and think wisely, whatever you decide we will agree with you."

"Does Nani know about this??"

"Yes, she does."

"Have you told anyone about this??", Khushi asked slowly raising her head looking at Anjali. Her eyes, her lips, the mention of "Anyone" was enough for Anjali to understand the person she was referring to.

Shaking her head Anjali added.

"No, I have not told Chotey anything. And I should not be the one who should inform this Khushiji. For now take rest, we will talk later.. I have to take appointment for you for tomorrow. I need to leave and if you need anything then call me."

Smiling at Khushi, Anjali left closing the door slowly. Taking a deep breath Khushi got up from bed and moved towards window. Leaning against the window frame she stood by.

This child!!.. Was it wanted or unwanted??

She had clearly told him what future she had planned with him then what would be the role of this life growing inside her body whom she and he have created. She knew, not for once she had ever refused his proximity, his touch, his desire for her even for once in this 6 months. Those were the period which were only witnessed that Yes, there is still something which they both can cherish together. Being close to him was her excuse of freedom.. freedom from ghostly past, freedom from that thick layer threatening to end their relationship.

Her eyes moved towards the black and white portray of Arnavji hanging on the wall.

Termination of first pregnancy can prove fatal.. Di mentioning this statement again just scrunch something within her. Has not she planned never to give the joy of being a father to the man whose portray she was staring at.. Then what??

After a moment of pause, again another questioned raised.. Will Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ever.. ever kill anyone?? Can she be murder ever.. that too of her own blood??

Her breathing hitched, she found unable to breath.. This complication, this confusion, this fear.. she had never planned her life this way. Then why was she inviting them in her life?? Why was she pushing him as well as herself to the extreme limit?? Why can't she just close her eyes and forget everything within the blink.. Like Magic!!

**************************

"How is he???"

"Don't worry... He will be fine very soon. His right leg is fractured, so some care and timely medicine.. That's it."

"Thank You Doctorji.."

"You don't need to thank my Mrs.Gupta.. Fill the form and he is ready to go home by evening."

Nodding her head, Garima Gupta got a glimpse of Arnav Singh Raizada who was talking to another doctor inside the cabin. The man whom world addressed as her son-in-law. Walking in the lane of memory, Garima Gupta remembered something. When she and her husband decided to take 8 years old Khushi to their home, the first suggestion and advice for them was not to do that. In this costly age of world, upbringing of two girls, their education, their life.. would cost a lot. Instead they were advised to go for their own child, specially a Boy Child!!