Part 14

Morning shower was done, breakfast was done, and a half an hour telephonic conversation with family in Delhi was also done. The morning did appear normal and hustle free letting both individual take their time to mould their day. Knotting his shoelaces Arnav gave one glance towards the restroom expecting Khushi to appear to start their journey of exploring.. exploring the world in a better way, exploring each other in a fresh way, exploring life with a promise being each other's mate.

Finally she came out, light lemony cotton saree made her look like a fresh lemonade and he was thirsty to calm down his system. But she appeared a little different.

"What's wrong??"

Biting her lower lip, she replied while collecting her stuffs..

"Nothing.. May be being inside this place for too long is now making me feel odd."

"Let's go.. You might feel better then."

Nodding her head, she walked ahead while Arnav followed her locking the room. They were about to pass by Reception Desk when Arnav stopped Khushi. Before Khushi could even ask for the reason, he was gone to the lady at the desk. A few words were exchanged. He came back.

"What's the matter??"

"Nothing.. Come, let's go."

It made Arnav feel bizarre when Khushi fell asleep within 5 minutes, her head hanged lose and he afraid she might wake up with a sprain in neck after she woke up. Not delaying further, he helped her to get herself a comfort space. His eyes concentrated on road, one hand was balancing the steering wheel while the other one was tapping against the wheel indicating his impatience. He knew what was the destination they were going to reach, he knew whom they were going to meet.. but he did not know what would happen after this..

He had never thought, the place which he had promised himself never to go and to those people from whom he was planning never to meet.. this time he was going to do exact the different. Having this treasure in life beside him sharing the seat, Arnav Singh Raizada just knew may be this was going to be the last and only chance of giving this lady something in return of everything she had showered on him unconditionally. He was rich having her.

Life has never been a bed of roses for him, but Yes, with fighting for himself there were many tricks and paths Arnav had discovered to win his fear, to win over pain, to win over tears. He had heard somewhere that when a lady gets pregnant, she gets the power of two instead of one to fight!! And here being on the way of becoming a father of two Arnav had one extra source of power to face the past for the better..

Finally white SUV came to stop. A look on her sleepy face followed by a quick peck coated with assurance on her head made Khushi wake up. He pulled himself back..

"Get up.. We have reached!!"

"I was having a beautiful dream... You should have continued the journey."

"I came to stop here because that dream is on its way to become reality Khushi.. This stoppage was necessary, for you, for me, for them!!!"

Her eyes gave him a look like understanding absolutely nothing and then her eyes fell on something behind Arnav through the window of car. The background appeared familiar, she took a moment to realize and then turned her head left..

"Gomati Sadan."

His hand softly touched her shoulder..

"Aap ko yahan nehi ana chahiye tha Arnavji." (You should not have come here Arnavji..)

Tucking her hair behind her ear even though she refused to look at him.

"Tumhare Lucknow ki suruwat thi isbar Khushi.. Ye jagah ki bina wo adhoora hota!!" (For you Lucknow is incomplete without this place.)