Teenagers

'Sam?'
'Here Sir.'
'David?'
'Here'
'Olivia'
'Here'
'Ella?'
'Here sir'
'Frank?'
'Frank?'
'Oh, sorry. Here sir.'

Mr Way lifts his head and smile softly, looking up through his red locks. Sympathy lays obvious across his face. 'See me after lesson Frank.' And with that he goes back to finish the long register. I'm exhausted, my arm still hurting from yesterday.

Mr Way starts writing in red pen on the big whiteboard. As he reaches up his black t-shirt and shinny black leather jacket rides up. Revealing the milky white flesh that is super toned. He looks like he works out a lot.

His shirt hangs loose from his slim body. In a word perfect. In another word, unfair! The tall man then steps to the side reviling his words. ' today's task: draw a self portrait.' Fuck.

Some people moan and roll their eyes. Mr Way giggles, and it's super hot. 'What?! I want you to draw yourself. As well as in important skill I want you to notice how unique and individual each one of you are! I want you to study yourself.'

Mr Way sticks his tongue when some kids start laughing at his words. 'Stop laughing at my deepness, ITS A GIFT!' Mr Way starts giggling more, the whole class laughing with him.

As the class settle down Mr Way hands out a blank canvas each and a mirror per table. Me and Olivia share one.

'Fuck Liv, I can't do this!' I complain, shaking my head, one hand covering my eye. 'Sure you can, stop moaning!'

I growl before looking in the mirror, glaring at my own face. My eyes are too big, my lips to small, my nose is too long, my hair greasy, I have a stupid hole in my face near my eyebrow for no apparent reason and I look like a 12 year old for suck sake.

As I glare at my face, trying to somehow correct it, I see Mr Way appear in the mirror. Frowning at me. 'Vain aren't we! ' I turn around quickly. 'No! Actually. I hate my face. I'm trying to make my face disappear so if you excuse me I'm going to try again.' I then continue to stare at myself.

'Why? Mr Way leans at the side of my head also looking in the mirror. 'Do you wanna know what I see?' I sigh. 'I don't think I have a choice.' 'No, no you don't.'

'I see an awesome young man. One who is really smart too, may I add. He has GIANT brown eyes, seriously Frank. Those things stare into my soul!' I laugh, still looking in the mirror. I feel how close he is. I don't care.

'I love your piercings. I would totally have loads if I wasn't afraid of needles, and a teacher.' I feel my lips twitching upwards as I stare at him through the mirror, his face right next to mine. 'Your smile to, your smile is so warm. Seriously Frank I don't understand why you hate your face. It's perfe......I mean.....Great...Your face is great. Some girl would die to be able to kiss you.'

For the first time I turn around to directly look at my teacher. He is looking at my lips, his breath hitches when he sees me look at his. I suddenly feel very sweaty. The tension is thick and it's suffocating me. We are so close, almost touching. His mouth is lightly open, cheeks red.

'Sir can you help me with my eyes? I can't do them.' Suddenly he snaps out of his trance and jumps away from my face. Fear and guilt in his eyes. He gulps and takes one last look at me before turning to the girl with her hand up. 'Coming.'

Im in shock. Did sir nearly say my face was 'perfect'? Did he just nearly kiss he? Dies this mean he likes me back? Surely not, I must have imagined it.

I'm a 16 year old loser. He's a 22 year old sex god. Well he looks like one anyway.

But as I turn around to look at him I notice a big bulge in his too tight jeans. Maybe I didn't imagine it. God, he wanted to see me after lesson as well, this is going to be awkward. Looking back at my canvas I realise it's blank. I quickly get to work.

As the bell goes I look back at my portrait. It's wonky to say the least. It looks nothing like me, it looks rushed. It was. I'm probably going to get a E or something.

The students once again leave, leaving me alone with my crush. As I walk up to his desk, he looks down. Not wanting to make eye contact. Great. 'Mr Way? You wanted to see me?' He then quickly lifts his head and pulls a fake smile that's really obviously put on.

'Yes I wanted to ask if you were ok after the fight you got in.' I weakly smile. 'Thanks to you I am. It was really kind of you, I appreciate it. But, I have a question of my own.' Mr Way smiles,edging me to continue.

I don't say a word. Instead I slam down the sketch of me sleeping on his desk. The one that HE drew. Mr Way's eyes bulge out of his head, he flushes red and coughs.

'Frank. Fuck, I'm sorry. It's just...you looked so peaceful and angelic. I gad to draw you. Your a perfect specimen.' I raise and eyebrow and edge closer to the desk. 'Thats twice you've called me perfect Sir. Anyone would think you liked me. Inappropriately. '

He stands up. 'Frank. I am your teacher. I don't fancy teenagers. Especially students! Please leave now!' It's the first time he's ever raised his voice. It's strict, intimidating and hot as fuck. I slowly walk around to the other side of his desk and stand right in front of him. His jeans still tight. 'Your hard for me Mr Way.' 'FRANK LEAVE!'

'Make me.' He pulls a stern face. 'I mean it Frank. Before I do something I will regret' I inch closer, a centimetre away from him, pulling at his tie slightly. 'THATS IT, YOU ASKED FOR IT.'

Before I can register anything I am being pushed up roughly against the whiteboard, Mr Way attacking my mouth. His rough hands ripping my body apart, probably leaving red finger marks. 'Ahhh Mr Way.' I moan and push into him. 'Its Gerard.'