Look alive sunshine

(A/N This chapter is pretty heavy and has some trigger warnings. Please don't read if you get upset easily.)

After History class I have science with Mr James. Mr James is ok. He's pretty strict and moody but not a complete arse wipe like Mrs Potter. He's tall, mid 40's, long face with a long nose and short spiky black hair. Overall, boring and predictable.

He wears grey suits with a blue tie, white shirt and black shoes. A nice watch lays across his wrist. That's why I love Mr Way. He's wears black jeans, a neat shirt with a black leather jacket and black boots. He looks smart and cool at the same time. Mr James is just boring.

He has faint wrinkles on his face, brown eyes that have laughter lines surrounding them. He isn't ugly but he isn't attractive. Mr James is just boring.

I walk into the class room and I instantly see him staring at me with a intimidating look slapped onto his face. I'm confused, why is he looking at me? 'Frank. See me after class' and with that he goes back to writing on the White board. Ok. Now I'm scared.

Evolution. Boring as hell but I complete my work, hoping he will let me go on the bell. Science is an ok subject. I just don't like Mr James. He just gives off this vibe I don't like and since the cafe incident he seems to be keeping a close eye on me.

The lesson drags on for ever. When the bell goes I jolt up and try to make my escape but too many people are trying to get out. It's the end off the school day and I want to watch movies with Gee! Don't be to,d off my this prick.

'Frank. I need to speak to you.' I sigh and sit back in my seat. Once everyone is gone he locks the door. I gulp. What have I done wrong? I haven't caused any trouble and I've done all my home work!

He sits back down in his seat and starts tapping the desk with his pen. It's awfully quiet. 'So Frank. How's your mum, Helena?' I start to sweat. 'Umm. Fine.' He takes his eyes away from the desk and onto me.

'Well, its funny you say that because Helena doesn't seem to exist. I checked the school records. Your mothers name is Katherine Iero and you have no relatives linked to Mr Way AT ALL.' He gets up and walks over to me.

'Mr Way doesn't have a sister. So Mr Way isn't your uncle.' I feel like I'm going to cry, my heart his beating out my chest. 'So why did Mr Way lie? Would would he NEED to lie? That's what I'm trying to work out here.'

I can hear my own break shaking. 'I..I.I..don't..k..know..sir.' He leans across my desk. 'I think you do.' I lean away from him a bit. 'I've seen the way you look at each other. Your fucking a teacher frankie aren't you?'

'NO.' He laughs a bit. 'It's bad manners to lie Frank.' He touches my leg and squeezes it, he starts running his hand closer to my crotch. Fuck no.

I panic and try to run out of the door but it's locked. I get more and more panicked. I try desperately to unlock the door but I can't. I'm trapped. What will he do? I back up so I'm an inch off the door.

Once I run out of breath I turn around red in the face. Mr James is smirking. He slowly walks up to me and pins me against the door. 'This is how it's gonna work. I'm going to do what ever I want to. And if you tell, so will I. Then lover boy will be behind bars.' I start to cry as he kisses me.

___________

When he has finished with me I'm crying on the floor as he re clothes himself. He looks down on me sobbing. 'Look alive sunshine! Wouldn't want anyone to be suspicious would we? I've got important essays to mark. And remember to hand in the homework next Monday.'

The way he speaks sickens me. It's like the last half an hour didn't happen. I'm sore, bruised, bleeding, but worst off all scared. As I know I can't tell a soul. Not even Gerard.

I pick up my bag and limp out of the classroom. Most people have gone home so the hallways are quiet, I wish they wasn't. I'm scared Mr James will re appear behind me. I try to stop crying before I get to Gerard's classroom.

I wipe my tears and open the door. 'Hi Frank. I'm just finishing marking theses books. Isn't this amazing!' He lifts up a sketchbook with a rose painted beautifully in the centre. He looks for my reaction. I try to take an interest. 'Ye, it's great.' He looks at me, his smile drops.

'What's wrong?' 'Nothing.' Gerard sighs. 'I know when your upset...' He looks at me softly but suddenly stands up, holds my face and tilts it to the side. Carefully runs a finger down a claw mark in my neck.

'What happened Frank?' His voice is lower, firmer. 'Nothing. I swear, I must have walked into something. 'You can't get a claw nark by walking into a wall Frank! What the hell happened?!'

And with that I break down, I feel my knees give way but Gerard catches me, he holds me tight. 'Frank?' I just cry as I know I can't tell him. 'Please tell me?' I step back, away from him. I can only whisper. 'I can't tell you. If I do you will go to prison.'

Mr Way gives me a confused look. 'What? Frank what's going on?' He looks me up and down but stops at my trousers. 'Y..you have blood on your jeans..' I look down. I'm bleeding. Feeling like I'm going to faint I lean back onto a table.

Gerard is silent before working out what happened in his head.'oh my god. No. No.' I start crying again. He takes off my shirt, my chest covered in bruises and craw marks. 'Who did this to you?' I shake my head. 'He will tell.' Gerard hugs me. 'I don't care! tell me who!'

'Mr James.'