Cemertery drive

'Ah Gerard.' I could feel the friction building between us both, our tight jeans scrapping together wildly. He has my back flat against the cold board, slightly pushed up. My hand grabbing at the back of his red locks, my leg warped around below his bum.

One of his hands pins my head against the wall, using my fringe to do so. The other hand stroking my sides. He starts to kiss away from my mouth, down by check, around my jaw then across my neck. Giving me love bites as he nips at my skin.

I've never done anything like this. Yes I've kissed people before but nothing like this. My whole body feels on fire, in a good way. Like with every touch Mr Way is sending sharp shots of electricity into my body.

I could feel his face buried into my neck, he stops kissing my skin, his hot needy breath flowing onto my pale form, making my hairs stand on end. His hand stops moving, so does his hips. I moan at the loss of contact.

Gerard then moves his head so he's looking right at me. His face softens, he strokes my hair and slightly tilts his face as he smiles. 'Are you sure you want to do this Frank. I'm 22, your 16'

I smile back. 'Yes. I trust you Gerard.' He then grins before picking me up bridal style, I wrap my arms around his neck. Pulling him down for another kiss. Although I have my eyes shut I can feel him walking somewhere.

As Gerard breaks the kiss he opens the emergency door near the back of the room. 'Were are we going? Your not kidnapping me are you?' Gerard laughs as he pushes the door open with his right foot.

'Noooooo I'm taking you back to mine. You got a problem with that?' 'No. No I don't sir.' He looks out of the door to see if anyone is there. Everyone is in lesson, the cost is clear.

Gerard then races out of the door and sprints to his red car. I'm still holding on to him. We laugh uncontrollably as Gerard throws me in the passenger seat. 'Oops sorry.'

I giggle as Gerard does a 007 and sneaks around the car and into the drivers seat. 'Nice going James Bond. I don't think anyone will find you getting in YOUR OWN car suspicious!'

'Yes but they might think throwing a student in the passenger seat is!' Gerard starts the car and drives away. I turn to face my teacher. His fingers are gripping into the setting wheel so hard they are going white. 'You ok there?' I ask, slightly giggling at his concentrating face.

'Im just trying to control myself.' He says, not daring to actually look at me. I take my chance. 'Why? I'm I so irresistible? Do I turn you on Mr Way?' I hear him breath out heavily. 'Frank. Please. I'm driving.'

I smirk, knowing he's using every inch of his control to not pounce on me. I want to push him further. Without saying I word I slowly rest my hand on his thigh. I feel him tense up. 'F..Frank. Stop.' I move my hand further up. Gerard stares out of the window ahead, trying to ignore me.

Inching closer to his crotch, his breathing gets louder and more jittery. After around a minute my hand makes it to the lump in his jeans. I give him a firm squeeze his bucks up. 'FUCK. FRANK. STOP.PLEASE'

He bits his lip as I run my finger around his clothed crotch, watching as he try's to stop bucking his hips. 'Do you want to die in a road accident?!' He pushes my hand off. Instead of fighting with him I just sit still for a while.

'God it's hot in here!' I pretend to fan myself. Gerard doesn't say anything. I then take my long sleeved shirt off to reveal my illegal tattoos that cover my body. Mr Way turns around and his jaw drops. 'Fucking hell.'

'Like my ink?' 'Yes. And your body. God.' I smirk. 'Van' Gerard frowns at me. I speak again a bit firmer. 'Van.' He turns around to see the car nearly collide into on coming traffic, just swerving a silver van.

'Thats your fault Frank!' 'Sorry for being hot.' I speak sarcastically. 'At this rate we'll be driving all the way to the cemetery!' He speaks firmly but I can hear his voice cracking.

As soon as we pull up into his drive way we both bolt out of the car and into his apartment. As soon as the door closes I am pushed back up against another wall. Mr Way kissing me again.

I push him off before running into his bedroom, him running after me. He pushes me onto the bed, I fall onto my back and Gerard crawls on top of me. 'Frankie. I need to ask you a question, be honest.' I nod. 'Are you a virgin?'

'Does it matter?' I frown not wanting him to know how inexperienced I really am. 'Yes it does! I don't want to hurt you' I sigh and nod again. 'Yes. I mean I've done stuff but never all the way.' Gerard smiles and runs a finger down my face. 'So fucking pretty.' I grin. 'Thats why I had to draw you. I couldn't resist.'

Gerard then goes back to kissing me. Quickly he moves down the bed and starts kissing my tattoos. I moan, making him smirk and kiss harder at my skin. Soon enough he made his way down to my jeans and started kissing along the top of them.

He then popped open the button and held the zipper. He looked up. 'Are you sure?' I nod. And with that he rips of my jeans, leaving me in my black boxers.

I then catch his chin with my finger and pull him back up. I then slip off his back leather jacket and tug at the shirt underneath. He lifts up his arms allowing me to undress him. 'Fuck your body.' He moans at my words.

Gerard then removes his trousers. The big bulge in his boxer shorts make me nervous. Like seriously, I'm pretty sure he's 'well equipped' he then nervously pulls at my waistband, I lift my hips off the bed so he can slide them off.

He swears under his breath as he looks at me. I go red and suddenly feel very exposed and self conscious. Mr Way sees this and removes his shorts to.

This makes me feel better but god. I wasn't wrong about the 'well equipped' bit. He smiles and climbs back on top of me. I feel a finger slowly enter me. I hiss at the sudden contact. 'Shhh it's ok.' He strokes my hair softly. I gulp and look into his eyes.

As he enters a second finger and I feel a tear form in my right eye. However, when Gerard twists his hand slightly a shot if ecstasy fills me. I moan and buck up. Gerard just giggles at me. 'Fuck your so hot Frank'

After a while he pulls out. I know what's coming next. I'm scared but exited all the same. As he lines his self up he leans down and kisses by forehead so lightly i can hardly feel. Gerard looks deep into my eyes as he slowly inches in.

He goes so slowly it doesn't really hurt. Just alien. But he doesn't look away from my pupils. Lust fills his eyes but also care and caution. Once he's all the way in he breaths loudly before moving back and fourth. I feel the pleasure rush through my body as he goes faster.

I grab the back of his neck, showing my teeth as he goes even faster. Our noses collide once in a while, but we never loose eye contact.

Soon enough I feel myself reach my point. I moan his name really loudly and go limp. Gerard continues to thrust in 5 times before screaming out my name and pulling out.

He wraps me in his arms and hugs me tightly. I hug him back, feeling his warmth. 'You ok?' He asks, face in the crook of my neck. 'Yes.' I answer back, never wanting this moment to end.