new school, 1.

"mom your joking, right? a school in the.. the ghetto!" kairi yelled at his mother who sat at the other end of the table. "don't call it that kairi. your father and i just want you to experience new things."

"mom do you even know what money means? it mean we don't have to go to places as disgusting as that. im not going." kairi crossed his arms and gave his mom a filthy look.

"you're going kairi, there is no discussion. its start tomorrow so i'd get some shut eye." the boys mother stood from her chair, disappointed in her pathetic son. "fuck you mom."

kairi ran up to his room, slamming the door behind him. "new school my ass." he spoke to himself. no one was making him go to a school in the poorest part of new jersey. he changed into night clothes and climbed into his bed. he'd sleep in tomorrow because he was definitely not going.

kairi stood in front of his new school. so much for his not going plan. it fact it was kind of embarrassing, but he had worse things to worry about. he watched the people he'd be going to school with file through the doors. their clothes were fine, shoes were dirty and cheep, and he was confused as to why there was a large amount of security around the outside.

"good luck cosentino." kairi's ride spoke before driving away, leaving him alone in the middle of gang nation, as he called it. he walked inside and eyes quickly fell on him. he wasn't bothered though. he walked with confidence and only gave judgmental looks to anyone he locked eyes with. this would be easy, a toothpick was stronger then the kids he'd seen so far.

he pulled out his phone, checking his schedule. room eight thirty two. thankfully he found his class before the bell rang and other kids piled in. his new teacher told him his seat. the very back which kairi liked. hopefully he wouldn't sit with anyone to gross.

"miss brown! my favorite teacher. you gonna finally be my friend this year?" kairi was disturbed by a loud voice coming from the front of the room. the room grew quiet. "mattia," the teacher sigh, "you're next to the new kid, very back." the teacher pointed to kairi and his stomach dropped. no way that kid was sitting next to him.

"better watch out with the gucci, people steal that shit." mattia spoke as he sat down. kairi moved his chair as far as he could from mattia. "can't go any further without leaving your desk."

"can you not talk to me." kairi was getting peeved, making it clear to mattia that he had rolled his eyes. "oh sorry," mattia seemed hurt and kairi smirked, "can you tell me your name though."

"its kairi, now back off." easy.

"ok kairi, one more thing," mattia leaned into kairi and placed his hand and the shorter boys knee putting down a forceful amount of pressure, "talk to me again like that and you'll regret it. i can tell you're not from around here so a word of advice, ask around about me. because you kairi, don't scare me." mattia leaned back in his chair, satisfied by the fear in kairi's eyes.

he was going to make this boy wish he had never met him. he was going to ruin his life.

"mom i am not staying at the school!" kairi shouted as soon as he got through the door. "did you know i got threatened, ya. apparently by a gang member so thats lovely! and to make things even better i sit right next to him in one of my classes! so when i die i hope you're happy." without knowing if his mother had heard him he stormed into his room.

he was going to find away to get mattia lock away, forever.