break in, 5.

"hey," mattia spoke, sitting down text to kairi. he pulled the boy towards him, kissing him. "our favorite class."

"you actually showed today," kairi nudged mattia's knee with his. "you missed a lot you know. you're like, really behind."

"well  you'll help me catch up, won't you." mattia smirked before leaning back in his chair. he pulled out of notebook and a pencil and kairi's eye lit up. he'd never seen mattia with a pencil, let alone a notebook. "whats up with you?"

"what a boy can't learn." mattia gasped, placing his hand on his chest. the two began laughing until they were cut off. "mattia and kairi, do you have something you need to tell the class?" their teacher called them out, crossing her arms. "no ma'am, sorry." kairi quickly stopped smiled and faced the front of the room.

"why is someone like you even talking to someone like mattia anyways." a student joined into their conversation. "whats that supposed to mean." mattia sat up, glaring at the boy who'd just spoken. "well why would he need to talk to you, he's rich. he doesn't need you."

"you don't know shit about him," mattia stood from his chair. kairi watched as their teacher quickly walked over. "mattia just sit down." she placed her hands on the taller boys shoulder, but he pushed forward. 

"next time you wanna act like you know everything, give me a call." mattia looked back at kairi before walking out. kairi followed, leaving his things. but before he closed the door behind him he turned to face the class, "no one gives a shit about any of you, so stop acting like they do."

"cosentino!" the boys teacher called after him. kairi was already out of the room, walking down the hallway. he scanned the halls for the boy until finally calling him, "where are you and how the hell did you get away so fast?"

"i left."

"well come back for me." kairi pouted. he leaned up against a locker. 

"so now you're skipping class. what have i done to you." mattia smirked behind the phone. "what about our stuff though?" the shorter boy asked.

"go get it, i'll be back at school in a minute." mattia hung up before letting kairi answer. something about going back to class made kairi's stomach hurt. what if he got yelled at?

the shorter boy walked back into his class, not daring to look at his teacher. the room fell silent and kairi felt all eyes land on him. he quickly put his and mattia's things back into their bags and left. a feeling of relief fell over him. the feeling quickly faded as a security guard walked in front of the boy.

"going somewhere?" the taller man spoke. kairi's heart sped up and the only thing he thought to do was run. the boy glanced around, the rest of the hallways was empty and it was a straight shot to the main door. the boy pointed behind the security guard, causing him to turn and kairi quickly started run. he heard the man yell behind him and only picked up his pace and adrenaline filled his body.

to kairi's luck mattia had just pulled up and kairi quickly got in, "what the fuck?" mattia spoke. "go," kairi said out of breathe as he pointed forward. 

"did you run from security?"

kairi shook his head, smiling. "they'll call your parents for that," mattia spoke. he watched kairi shrug. he was rubbing off on the perfect little boy and he wasn't sure if that was good or not. mattia knew he was fucked up, but would he do the same to kairi?

"where are we going?" kairi asked, finally buckling in. mattia only drove with one hand and it was driving kairi mad at how attractive he looked. "you'll see," mattia placed his hand on kairi's inner thigh causing butterflies to fill the boys stomach. he knew exactly where he was going.

"what is this?" kairi closed the car door behind him. he followed mattia up to the front door of a huge, very expensive looking house. "my dad got it from some big deal," mattia wrapped his arm around kairi's shoulders. "you own this?"

mattia didn't answer, but instead pulled a key out from under a rock. "you guys keep a key right outside? this place is to expensive for that." kairi raised an eyebrow, following mattia inside. both boys took in the view of the printed glass windows and tall ceiling. the place seem like something out of a movie, something kairi was used to. mattia on the other hand had never been near a home so expensive, let alone in it.

"so how'd your dad get?" kairi asked walking down the long hallway. "told you, a deal." mattia ran his fingers across a small golden topped table. "whats deal mean. like drugs?"

"you ask to many questions," mattia grabbed the shorter boys wrist, pulling the boy into him. he gently kissed him, moving his hands from the boys face to his hips. he pulled kairi's shirt up, grazing his back. the two began kissing harder and kairi's breathe came short.

"needy," mattia whispered in the boys ear before pulling away. kairi curled his lips and watched mattia disappear into another room. the shorter boy let out a sigh before making his way to a room lit with sun beaming through the glass walls. he scanned the small tables that bordered the room before his eyes landed on three picture frames.

his heart began to race as he picked up one of the photos. he recognized the women who stood next to her family, and it wasn't mattia's. kairi knew the women because she was his mothers best friend. he met her at a young age and his mother and her clicked every time they were together. this was her home. 

kairi quickly found mattia sitting in a small, but comfortable looking sofa. "you lied." he threw the picture frame on the boys lap, "your dad didn't make a deal, this is their house." he pointed to the photo. "you lied to me and then broke into a house with me! what the fuck is wrong with you mattia." kairi turned away, making his way to the door. 

"i just wanted to impress you." mattia spoke behind him. he turned to face the tall boy, his anger only growing. "by lying to me!" the boy pushed mattia back, "you could have got us both arrested." 

"like your parents wouldn't bail you out within an hour! you have everything kairi. you don't know what real life is." mattia shot back. he instantly regretted his words and he watched kairi's face drop. 

"fuck you." kairi pulled the chain mattia had given him off his neck, throwing it down to the boys feet and walking out.