owned, 12.

"dude this is fucking insane!" alejandro yelled over the loud music. bright flashing lights filled kairi's vision and everything was becoming a blur. "mhm," the boy spoke, stumbling around the taller one. alejandro grabbed his arm, "you good?"

"ya i'm perfect." kairi lied. he'd only drank one beer, why was he acting like this. everything around him seemed dazed and he stumbled with every inch he moved.

a boy, taller then both the two approached them. "i can take him upstairs, he can sleep there." kairi spun around to face someone that seemed to be a giant. "nah, i think he's better down here." alejandro spoke up, worry filling his head. the stranger only grabbed kairi's arm, trying to pull. "i said he's fine down here," alejandro snapped, grabbing kairi back. he lifted his shirt to flash a gun to the strangers eyes. (like them little boys from omb lmao) 

"dude chill," the boy walked aways and kairi spun to face alejandro. he playfully pushed the taller boy, "i already have to deal with mattia, i don't need two of you." the two laughed, alejandro looking around to make sure no one else had eyes on the two, "i just saved your ass from who knows what." alejandro noticed kairis off balance and dazed eyes. he assumed the guy had spiked his drink, lovely. "im going to go find alvaro, don't move." 

minutes passed by, but to kairi they felt like hours. he was getting bored and what would a little looking around do to a boy? he broke alejandro's rule and wandered off. he ran into multiply people, laughing has he gave a shy apology. "hey," the boy was caught off guard by a firm grip on the back of his neck and a whisper in his ear. "where's your friend?" kairi looked back, unable to break the grip, "hey.. you're the guy from over there." the shorter boy pointed behind him, a careless smile on his face. "ya, ya thats me. you wanna go upstairs." the boy spoke with a gentle, harmless voice. "i've got a boyfriend." kairi's heart raced at the thought of mattia. the stranger gave a small frown, "i'm sure he loves you."

"ya he does, he-" the boy was cut off as the stranger practically picked him up and began bringing him upstairs. "hey dude, i don't think ale is gonna be to happy." kairi giggled. the boy didn't gain a response, "hi, hello? can you please let me go." kairi bite his lip, confused as to why the boy wasn't talking anymore. he tried freeing from the strangers grip, but he was to weak. "come on man, please." the shorter boy was starting to get scared when they'd reached a bedroom door. it felt like he was thrown onto an awfully big bed, the stranger hovering over him. "hey, get off me." kairi tried to push the boy off him, but it wasn't working. just then he'd remembered something about boys and brought his knee to the boys crotch. 

the taller boy rolled off kairi, curling up. kairi didn't waste any of his time and ran out of the room and down the stairs. to his luck he crashed right into alejandro. "kai?" 

"he took me up there ale, he was rude. didn't even talk to me." kairi folded his arms and watched as alejandro's face turned red. he pushed past kairi, walking up the stairs. just has he turned the corner the shorter boy saw the gun come out. within seconds shots were heard around the house. "that dumbass," alvaro spoke behind kairi. everyone seemed to run out, leaving only the two standing at the bottom of the stairs. "did you not hear the gun?" a taller blonde girl spoke quickly before running past them. "ya, ok bye." alvaro rolled his eyes. 

alejandro came down the stairs, rapping his arm around kairi. "why'd you shoot him dipshit?" alvaro flicked the taller boys head. "he was ugly anyways," ale shrugged.

"you're gonna end up like mattia." kairi's head shot up at the mention of his boyfriends name. the three began to walk out. "you know what kai," alvaro began again, "you act really tough, but you're really just a little softy."

"no," the boy pouted. 

"ya, thats why mattia likes you. he can take care of you." alejandro joined in on the two. kairi scrunched his face, "take care of me?" what did that mean, kairi took care of himself, not mattia. "he likes that about people kairi. he likes to protect them. ironically, you're the one protecting him now. he's never talked about anyone like he talks about you bud." 

kairi's stomach filled with butterflies. he was ok with being a softy if it meant mattia was happy. besides, he liked the thought of being protected, being taking care of. 

being owned.

-A/N 

so a friend of my uncles went missing like 9 months ago n they just found his body like three days ago so thats fun. anyways, i do be thinking my uncles a murdered lmaoo. hope you guys are doing good and staying healthy :)