❀ 2 ❀

(I can confirm im not putting any trigger warnings so like the rest of this book is a trigger spooky)

❥Day 19.

Tired.

It's been a day.
Since that fight.

Negative sleep.

I've still been sitting on a bench near the back door for a while now, and it sure hasn't helped.

But, I can't go back there.

He hates me.

They hate me.

I poked at my bruises. 'Not bad, they'll leave soon enough.'

I then looked at my torn off part. It was stained with blood, but it was dry.

I don't feel guilty.
No point.
Stupidass had to go and get all defensive.
And over what? Nothing.
All I said was..

Hey, I can't recall what I said.

I opened my mouth, and tried to at least make a sound, even with my screwed up jaw.

No noise.

There was a dead silence.

Shit.

Well, now there's no way im going back in there.

I got up from the bench, and walked over to the right of the door. A small window.

I peeked through the window, there was a small area that didn't have the blinds covering everything.

I couldn't see much, all I saw was..

Pin?

Just sitting on the couch.

Covering her face with her hands.

Which is weird. She usually hung out in Coiny's room, seeing how early it looks.

She glanced at the window.

I stepped away.

I didn't even have time to see if she got up, because I ran as fast as I could to the bench.

It hasn't been that long. Maybe.. Five minutes since Pin saw me.

I've been fidgeting with my friendship bracelet. Still kept it. And it's still perfect. Even from all that.
I wouldn't trade this 'stupid' bracelet for the world.

And for a moment, just by looking at my bracelet, I feel at peace. Like I can rest easy.

I wish the door didn't have to open.

I wish i didn't have to look at Pin's petrified face when she saw my face.

I wish I didn't have to hear her say "Can we talk?" to me.

I wish.

I wish I didn't actually walk in.

(Hi! :> so i've decided that i'll be updating this daily now, it's actually really fun to write eee)