❀ 3 ❀

❥The house was torn apart.

Not like I remember it at all.

And I can't even tell if it was the aftermath or my doing.

The walls were covered in claw marks.

Broken glass was scattered onto the floor.

Chairs broken.

And let's not forget the blood stains.

Pin sat me down at what used to be the table. She sat down too. It was an awkward silence between us.

I noticed that Pin's point was broken at the top, and had a few scratches.

I opened my mouth to say something, until it felt like I was choking on nothing again. She looked at me, confused.

"Right. Anyway, I came to ask. What happened between you and-" I purposely cut her off with a loud cough.

"Oh, sorry."

She stared at me, at my torn off parts.

"But really, what did he do to you?"

I pointed at my throat, motioning that I couldn't speak. She nodded.

She got up and went to the sink, grabbed a cup and poured water into the cup. She then sat back down and handed me the cup.

I smiled, as a way to say thank you. She smiled back as I drank out of the cup. The water was awfully warm, seeing as how it's from the faucet. Odd, but I didn't mind. Water is water.

I try speaking.

I look back to see Pin missing. She was just here a minute ago. I got up from the seat to look for her. Probably in her room.

I went back to the hallway, and to her room. I opened the door to nothing. Perfectly clean.

'Okay, so where else would she be?' I thought. I looked across from her room to see Coiny's. I knocked first, in case it was Coiny.

"Who is it?" Called a male voice. So it was Coiny.

"Uh..Is Pin here?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Leafy? No, she's not here, sorry."

Oh. Then where? I know the house is small. The kitchen and living room are practically connected, and then there's the rooms.

Pin doesn't really have a connection between any of us except for Coiny, me and..

Oh.

Well, it's worth trying. I guess I do owe an explanation to Pin.

I walked to the far end of the hallway, to see my room and his.

I wasn't in the mood for being nice to him now, so I just swung the door open.

What I saw was a nightmare.

The walls were worse than the kitchen, more scratch marks, and the wall was even cracked in some places.

The floor was burned in many places. Too many to count.

The entire room was a mess. And in the corner was the cause of that mess.

His flame looked stronger, and weaker at the same time. His eyes were bloodshot, like he hasn't slept. He looked insane.

"Oh, hi." I mumbled. I was actually scared of him for a moment.

"Hey." He responded calmly. He didn't even look to see who it was.

"Seen Pin anywhere?"

"Nah, check the front yard."

I nodded slowly and started walking out, until I feel a burning hand on my back.