❀ 4 ❀

❥"Sorry. I'm leaving." I spoke quietly.

"No. You aren't."

My eyes widened.

"We have unfinished business." He pulled me right next to him. I could feel myself burning, like if I were in an oven. The room itself was heated already.

He slammed the door shut with his foot, and spoke, "Sit down." With a smile planted on his face. What a psycho.

He pushed me onto the end of his bed. Even with my weight, it felt like the bed would crumble into ashes any second.

Firey—God, that hurts to say—continued to stand up in front of me. I think I was sweating out of nervousness and the heat.

"So."

I was already tired of him. The stupid smile. Everything.

He touched where he last burned me, gently. I smacked his hand away, and he looked surprised, but then looked calm again. Smiling once more.

"Don't touch me." I got tense. I wasn't about to get attacked again.

"Haha, okay." He sat down beside me. Once again, too close for comfort.

"So, lemon leaf, what are you doing here again?" He smiled brighter and wrapped his scolding hand around me again.

"I live here, idiot."

"Hey, there's no need to be rude. I just asked a question." His smile was fading.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." I looked away as he jumped off and walked to his dresser. He pulled out a burnt first-aid kit.

He pulled out a wrap-around bandage and wrapped it around my torn side. What a confusing guy. He tries to kill me and now he's helping me. I didn't like it one bit.

"I just wanna say."

We locked eyes. He closed the kit and walked up to my face again. He grabbed my cheek.

"Don't say that shit again, and maybe I won't kill you." His warming smile a minute ago turned to a terrifying one. Not to mention he's getting all touchy after ripping me to shreds.

"Right."

Stupid. He's so stupid. I'm so stupid. I felt the urge to kill him right then and there, if I could.

He let go of my cheek and I sat up from his bed.

"If you're staying, your room is burnt to a crisp."

I froze.

That ass actually went and ruined my room?

Not that I care much, but.

"Yeahhh, oops. If you want to sleep, sleep with someone else."

"Got it. Thanks."

I made sure he was just on his bed before I closed the door.

I looked straight at the green door.

'Just a little peek..'

I opened the door a little bit.

Immediately closed.

"Yeah, no." I laughed to myself.

I walked to the front yard, as recommended.

I saw Pin, staring at the flowers. Not much changed for her, I guess.

I was about to say hi to her, until my head started hurting like hell.

My vision got blurry.

My head was spinning.

It didn't feel normal at all?

I ran back into the house, and locked myself in Pins room.

What the hell?