Chapter 6

It was a while until Satoshi and I finished kissing and we exchanged numbers before we said goodnight before I went back to the dormitories, and he went back to the clock tower. The celebration was still going on inside, but I silently walked by my peers and went up to my dorm. I plopped into my bed and sighed blissfully before I ultimately fell asleep, feeling like I had the whole world in my hands.

The next day, classes began, and I went to class dressed in my school dress with a smile on my face. All of the classes started with the teachers discussing the course and giving us schedules, but I didn't pay much attention. Subconsciously, I was writing down everything the teachers were saying in my notebooks out of habit from being a hardworking student, but in my mind, all I could think about was Satoshi. Everything we experienced the previous night replayed in my mind constantly and I grew excited about our secret relationship. When classes were over, I went straight to my dorm and started doing my homework so that I would have it out of the way for the day. Then I remembered that Sonia asked me to write a short story about love, and so I decided to write a variation of how Satoshi and I got together.

As soon as it was done, I received a text from Satoshi to come to his room through the secret passage. I smiled and wasted no time to take the passage to the clock tower to find him waiting for me. Within the next couple of hours, we were talking or kissing, enjoying our time together as a new couple.

But things didn't go so well as Sonia had hoped. While Satoshi and I were together, the school board was getting together for the meeting Princess Miette had arranged. Sonia was walking toward the meeting room with a smile on her face before Jessie abruptly stood in front of her with a cross look.

"Uh, what's going on, Jessie?" Sonia asked, uneasy with the way Jessie was glaring at her.

"Don't play innocent with me," Jessie snarled. "You have a lot of nerve to try to interfere with my plans just to get your stupid theater."

"But it's not my fault. I really arranged an appointment for Serena to meet Satoshi," Sonia protested. "Maybe your secretary forgot to inform you or something."

"I don't care about your excuses," Jessie growled. "I'm warning you here and now; don't ever interfere with Rocket Incorporated's business, or I'll make sure that your little art program will be erased from existence. Understood?"

Sonia looked at Jessie fearfully and gulped before she said, "Understood."

"Good," Jessie said before she turned around and went inside the meeting room. "Make sure your students understand too."

Sonia sighed in relief before she also entered the meeting room. It wasn't long after Sonia sat down next to Principal Magnolia that Princess Miette entered the room with a tall, black-haired woman dressed in a dark gray suit carrying a briefcase with a cold face. Sonia was intimidated by the woman's demeanor while everyone on the board stood up and bowed the princess. Princess Miette smirked, pleased to see the board showing her respect before she sat down in a chair in the middle of the room. The board sat back down in their seats as the princess cleared her throat.

"Members of the school board, I'm delighted that you have all come as requested," she said.

"Not at all, Your Majesty," Principal Magnolia said politely. "We are honored to be in the presence of Galar's future queen."

The rest of the board silently agreed before the princess continued.

"It has come to my attention that your art program has needed a theater for students in the performing arts for some time," she said.

Everyone on the board except for Sonia and Jessie looked at other confused.

"Yes, that is correct," Principle Magnolia said. "My granddaughter and her students have been trying to convince us to build one, but we've sadly had to decline for business reasons."