Epilogue

It's been thirty-seven years since those days at Galar Academy. It was a long while before Satoshi learned to work hard and ultimately become a mechanic, but he stayed an assistant to my mother because of his bad leg. He and Delia lived together happily as they adjusted to being in each other's lives. It also wasn't long after they moved in that my mother and I happily introduced them to The Lord. I completed the rest of high school in Anistar High and got a scholarship to a college in the same city. The distance was hard on Satoshi and me, but we managed to stay strong despite only being able to call or text whenever i want home for the weekends.

I graduated with high honors, but finding a job in writing was difficult. I started working in a restaurant back in Vaniville Town while I continued to write stories out of hopes that I might be able to turn them into books. I tried many companies and did more rewrites than I could count, but I would always be told "no." Thankfully, I was met with a publishing company who took an interest in making me a ghostwriter. Satoshi hated the idea that I would be writing stories that would be credited to someone else because he wanted everyone to know that it was me who was writing. I was also against the idea, but after much thinking and praying, I decided that it was the best way to earn money for writing. So, I began writing novels that would be credited by the public author, many of you know as Mia Pendergast. Ultimately, with the money Satoshi and I made from mechanical work and writing, we were able to get married and move to our own house. Shortly after, we had our precious children, John and Maria.

We stayed in contact with all of our friends from Galar Academy. They all came to our wedding, which was a small one where they and our mothers were the only guests. It wasn't long before May, Iris, and Octavia married Drew, Cilan, and Andy respectively. Bonnie also married May's younger brother, Max, a couple years after they met during May and Drew's wedding. Bonnie's brother Clemont eventually met and married a woman named Lilia who runs a robotics company. Sonia also found love when she took over as principal of Galar Academy after her grandmother retired. The art program was taken over by a charming man who shared her passion for art. Together as a married couple, they brought the program back to its former glory. Satoshi and I haven't had a chance to meet Sonia's husband, but from what she's told us the last time she visited us, he's been a delight in her life. Dawn and Kenny married last as it took a while before Dawn realized that she loved Kenny too and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. I was honored to be Dawn's Maid of Honor and to see them be happy together.

For those of you who aren't from Galar, though, you may be wondering why I have finally written this book to explain what really happened on opening night for Spectacular, Spectacular after so many years. You see, Princess Miette did become queen of Galar, and Calem became duke after their fathers passed away. Eventually, to the surprise of me, Satoshi, and all of our friends, the two of them married each other. Based on the attention around their wedding, it clearly was for publicity, and even though their marriage made Calem king, all ruling power still belonged to Miette.

Recently, however, Queen Miette's reign has been declining rapidly. She has been ruling the people of Galar poorly and it has ultimately led to rebellion against her and Calem. In fact, Queen Miette has become such a cruel and power-hungry leader that even the wealthy and high-class people of Galar joined the cause against her with Sonia and her husband as two of the main leaders. It also didn't help that a conspiracy emerged against Calem who it turned out had been sleeping with multiple women behind his wife's back. As I am writing this book, Queen Miette will likely lose her power and thus her ability to do anything against me, Satoshi our children or the people we care about if the truth is finally revealed.

Having said all of this, I wish to make it clear that I did not write this book as a means to further destroy the public images that Queen Miette and King Calem worked so hard to protect. That would be redundant, to say the very least. I also did not write this book out of hopes that I may finally make a name for myself as a writer. If anything, writing for Mia Pendergast and letting her get the attention has been a blessing in disguise because it gave me the time to raise my children and later play with my grandchildren. My goal in writing this book apart from letting the truth be heard is to give a simple message: hold on to love no matter what.

You see, Satoshi and I are fifty-five and fifty-two years old respectively as of the moment I'm writing this. And the truth is our challenges with our relationship did not end with leaving Galar and not having to deal with Queen Miette or King Calem anymore. We've struggled financially, Satoshi has had difficulty with his bad leg, there was difficulty raising our children, we've had our troubles with our faith in The Lord, and even fought each other to the point where it looked like our relationship was just a high school romance not meant to last. And yet, despite it all, we learned to pull through and be stronger together for it just as we pulled through the challenges we faced in Galar Academy.

Furthermore, as a wife, a mother, a grandmother, and a follower of The Lord, I advise you to hold on to love in order to achieve joy, not happiness like Sonia hoped we would. Happiness is a wonderful experience, but it's not meant to last. Feelings come and go, experiences have to end, and whatever power and pleasure you gain will fade away in the end just as it has for the Galar royal family. But where there is joy in love, whether in family, friends, or in The Lord of All, there is something stronger and far more precious than whatever happiness can be gained from entertainment from a host club, physical pleasure, or even wowing people with a wonderful play. There will be trials, but I can promise that it will be worth it in the end.

After all, The Lord has indeed given us no greater blessing in this life than the ability to love.

The end