2

Beyonce POV

"Go put the pizza in the kitchen," I said to Alex as I opened the door of the house.

We got in and I went upstairs to freshen up before dinner. I told Alex to do likewise. As soon as I got out of the shower I heard my phone notifying me that I had a message. I took my phone and saw that it was Julian, my ex-girlfriend who was texting me.

Julian: Don't forget that I have doctor's appointment tomorrow. Just a heads up so that you will not be surprised when you see me my boo thang😜

I slightly laughed at her silly text. Back when we were dating she used to call me her boo thang and now as friends she still does call me that.

Me: You can swing by. You can even do me the honour of buying me lunch☺

Julian: Don't flatter yourself I ain't doing that😆

Me: Fine then. It was worth the try😋. I'll see your crazy ass tomorrow.

I put my phone on my night stand and got myself ready. As I was putting my hair in a messy bun I heard my phone ringing, I took it and immediately groaned when I saw the caller ID. It was Chris's pain in the ass girlfriend, JJ.

"Well, good evening your bitchyness," I said picking up my phone.

"Cut the crap Beyonce. Chris told me to tell you that he ain't gonna pick up Alex this weekend because he got better things to do."

"I don't believe your ratchet ass. I wanna hear it from Chris."

After that I heard some shuffling in the background.

"Aye Bey. Its Chris. Listen, tell mini me that I can't make it this weekend."

I heard some shuffling again in the background like he was passing the phone back to JJ.

"I told your ass that he can't make it."

"Whatever. And another thing JJ, the trash gets picked tomorrow so be ready for the garbage man," I said then disconnected the call before she can respond. I bet y'all wondering why I'm so bitter towards JJ. Its simple really

Flashback

"Don't worry Bey. This is just gonna be a peace meeting so that there can be no bad blood between us," Kelly reassured me as I sat on the couch rubbing my 7 month pregnant belly.