8

Beyonce POV

"Marcus!" Alex said as he opened the door. Nicki and I decided that Marcus can come over my house and spend the weekend there with Alex. Nicki was gonna pick him up Sunday afternoon.

"Hey y'all," I said hugging Nicki then Marcus. "Come on in," I said opening the door wider.

"You have a very lovely home Dr Knowles," Marcus said as his jaw dropped.

"Come on Marcus. Let me give you a tour of the house," Alex said as he grabbed Marcus's hand visibly unable to contain his excitement. "We will have so much fun Marcus," he said as he dragged him upstairs.

"Alex! You know the rules. No running in my house boy!" I shouted then I saw him slowing down and starting to speed walk.

"Thanks again for keeping Marcus for the weekend. I'm actually busy this weekend and I don't like leaving him all alone and get bored," Nicki said.

"I should be thanking you. Alex has found a new friend," I said smiling.

We continued to talk for a couple of minutes then Nicki left. I went to the kitchen to fix myself a bowl of cereal. It may be a Friday afternoon but I still do enjoy eating cereal any time of the day.

"Ugh! Stupid womanhood," I groaned as I held my stomach and crouched in my sit. This is all because of JJ. Ever since she pushed me when I was pregnant, I was informed that it hurt my uterus really bad. The doctors then informed me that I will be having severe period cramps.

I heard the door bell ring which caused me to groan hella loud. I dragged my feet as I went to open the door. "Took you long enough," I heard as I opened the door.

"What do you want?" I said dryly as I leaned against the doorway

"What's with the attitude ma?" He said getting in. I rolled my eyes as I followed him to the living room.

"Call mini me for me," Chris said as he made himself comfortable on my couch.

"Mini me," I said mocking him. "His busy. He probably doesn't wanna go with you anyways and get your stinking feet off my table," I said swatting away his feet on my coffee table.

Chris sucked his teeth as he stood up and went to stand at the bottom of the stairs, "Aye! Mini me! Let's go boy!" He shouted.

"Lower your voice in my house," I said sternly.

I heard footsteps going down the stairs, "Hi daddy," Alex said with Marcus behind him.

"Hey son. Who's that nigga behind you?" he said looking at Marcus confused.

"That ain't a nigga Chris. His name is Marcus Johnson. A very nice boy who befriended our son and has been making him happy unlike you," I said looking at Chris with my hand on my hip.

"Daddy, don't take this the wrong way but I don't want to go with you for the weekend. I'm playing with Marcus this weekend," he said fidgeting with his fingers. He then grabbed Marcus's hand and headed upstairs.

"Mini me! Come down here this instant!" He shouted as he tried to get upstairs but I stopped him while smirking. "Why are you happy?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"What goes around comes back around."

"What?" He asked clearly playing dumb.

"Its called karma Chris," I said crossing my arms, "And it also seems like karma took a huge chunk off your ass," I chuckled.

"Fuck off Bey. Imma get my son," he said as he tried to get upstairs but I stopped him.

"Get out my house," I said sternly as I put my hand on his chest. I slightly pushed him hoping that he gets the message.

"Watch it Bey," he said sternly. I bet he thought that was gonna make me back down but I wasn't fazed.

"Get the hell out of my house Chris," I semi yelled at him.

"I ain't going nowhere without mini me," he said standing his ground.

"Chris, get the fuck out of my-AHHH!" I screamed as I felt another period cramp.

"Hell no Bey. Don't tell me you pregos again and the pipe just broke," Chris said as he led me to the couch.

"Ugh. Can you please get me my painkillers in the medicine cabinet," I said lowly with my eyes closed.

I heard shuffling in the background, "Here Bey," Chris said holding pills on one hand and a glass of water on the other. I took the pills and washed them down with one gulp of water. "How is the little bun in the oven?" he said rubbing my stomach.

I shot him a look of exasperation, "I ain't pregnant fool. Its just period cramps," I said swatting away his hand.

"JJ gets one of those but she never screams," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Women are different Chris," I said rolling my eyes. "The intensity of the pain we get from the cramps is different. JJ's may not be as intense as mines."

Chris stood up with his hands on his hips looking baffled, "Females are so complicated and weird. I mean, how can a bitch bleed for an entire week and not die? That's witchcraft right there."

I got up and walked Chris out, "Imma call mini me later aight?" He said. "And good luck with your-" He looked me over, his face scrunched, "-dilemma," he said. "I'm out," he said flashing me the peace sign as he walked to his car. I closed the door and got myself comfortable on my couch.